To The Past!

Borutos POV
Tonight is the night that the big festival is being held, meaning the tonight I'm gonna break in to my dad's office when no one is there. On my way to the tower I ran into Sarada. "Boruto what are you doing?" "Nothing, nothing not going to break into Hokage tower." WHY DID I TELL HER THAT! Now she'll try to stop me. She opened her mouth to reply but than closed it. "Why?" She asked. "Because there is a forbidden scroll in there that tells you to perform the multi shadow clone jutsu. I need to know how he does it." She just looked at me and nodded "fine but I'm coming with you." And just like that we were both running toward the tower.

We got to the tower and I searched for an opening. "Boruto, window." Sarada pointed at a window The was left slightly open. It was nice only a crack but just enough to reach my hand thought and open it more. We got to my Dad's office and started looking on the shelf.

I found a scroll with a seal on it. I broke the seal and opened the scroll. The scroll started to eminent a soft blue light. "Sarada what's happening?" "Boruto what did you do?!"
The light started to become more intense and slowly my vision becomes black.

I felt someone shaking me but I just couldn't open my eyes than I heard them start talking "Hey kid,hey are you ok. Ebisu sensei they won't wake up." A kid around my age called. Suddenly I was able to open my eye a bit. The sun was very bright. Wait...how'd I get outside. I open my eye full and sit up. I look to my left and see Sarada sitting there fluttering her eyes trying to get used to the sun. "Oh Kay then they both just woke up..." call the same voice that I heard before. I looked up to see 2 boys a girl and a teacher I assume was a geini team. "Hi,are you kids ok? Can you tell me your names?" "I'm Boruto and this is Sarada." "Are you guys from the village?" The girls asks. "Yes." Sarada anwsered. "I've never seen you guys before." The kid with the runny nose said. "Konohamru, that these kids to the hokage."
Wait did he just say Konohamru? "Please follow me." The kid with the scarf said and took off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was it? good? bad? horrible? probably horrible.