May ibang mga paaralan na nag-ooffer din ng courses like Assasinations, Rangery, Psionics, Thievery, Necromancy at, Ninjutsu para sa mga normal na mamamayan. Pero iba pa rin kapag isa kang graduate mula sa prestihiyosong paaralan tulad ng Aurum.

"As you all know, the Dragon Princess will change our world. And she is here ro prove herself. And how do we prove our selves in this academy? Magic Trials!." Amnnounce pa ni Headmaster Lockwood 

Agad nag-cheer ang mga mag-aaral.

"She will first face the Trial of Stones!" announce pa ng headmaster

"Marahil ay pamilyar ka na sa Trial of Stones. Ito ay isang test para malaman kung anong uri ng mahika ang nababagay sayo. Each stones corresponds to a certain type of magic. The lighter ones represents the ten accepted magics. While the darker ones represents the three forbidden magics." Paliwanag ni atticus at saka itinuro ang isang magic circle na napalilibutan ng labingtatlong bato.

"Lady Charmaine you may start your trial." Saad ni Headmaster Lockwood

Marahang naglakad si Charm patungo sa magic circle.

"She's the Dragon Princess??"
"She looks...... normal."
"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

Noong marating ni Charm ang gitna at sentro ng magic circle ay agad itong nagliwanag.

"Just how special is the Dragon Princess from the legends?"
"How many stones will react?"
"I bet at least seven!"
"At least eight!"
"When I took the trial, two stones reacted to me! When Prefect Atticus took the trial, five stones lit up for him and he became a legend. But since it's the actual dragon princess nine will be possible!"
"She's the Dragon Princess, she can lit up every stones!"
"That's impossible! Get a hold of yourself girl! She's a dragon not a god! Ten is already an overestimation! Thirteen is not possible!"
"You'll never know! Dragons can fight gods! Thirteen is possible!"

Natigil lamang ang mainit na diskusyon sa paligid noong mabalot ng liwanag ang arena.

Sa simula ay halos hindi makahinga sa antisipasyon ang lahat. Subalit noong magsimulang lumutang isa-isa ang mga bato paikot kay Charm ay muling napuno ng violent reaction ang mga estudyante. 

"Elemental Magic!"

"Conjuring!" 

"General Magic!!"
"Evocation Magic! She has an affinity for Forbidden magic too!"
"Woah! The fifth stone lit up! It's the one representing Celestial Magic!"
"And Summoning magic too?!"
"She's truly awesome!"
"She has high affinity for all the types of Contractual Magic! Evocation, Celestial and Summoning!"
"Healing Magic! That's the seventh stone!"
"Look! Even the stone of Enhancing magic reacted!!"
"As expected of the princess! She's soooo cool!"
"Wait! Another stone is reacting!"
"Isn't that Travelling Magic?!"
"Omo! The stone for Transformation Magic is reacting violently!"
"And the stone of Life Magic seems to love her!"
"Eleven stones!!! She's monstrous!!"
"That's already the limit right?!"
"The remaining two will probably not react. She's already monstrous, she has to be a god in order to make the other two react."
"She's the Dragon Princess! Nothing is impossible!"
"Will the stones for Manipulat--- Holy shizzzz! The stone for Time Alteration Magic reacted too!!! In the entire history of mages only four including Eon managed to do that!!!"
"Ohgods! Even the stone for Manipulation Magic give in! All thirteen stones reacted to her! She's soooo heavenly! Soooo cool! Sooooo awesome!"