Story 12- Chapter 2- New villains.

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I'm from Tamaran." That explains why she looked so much like Starfire.

"I'm from Azarath."

"Good to know. Now let us find your lost friends" She started to walk forward looking for every direction. Its funny because she probably doesn't know how the other titans look like.

I should probably tell her , but maybe later.

A-N

So MoonFire appeared in this chapter.
@WaterQueenAqua

Raven's sister should appear in the next chapter.

Good news. I'm Starfire for the account
@The.Real.Titans

I think the account is still looking for a Beastboy, Robin, Cyborg, and Terra.

Okayso many of you say I'm great at writing when I'm not.I bet Many of you just say that to make me feel better....

Others probably mean it....okay I'm going to be honest. I was never good at writing. My first book was actually "Teenage Romance" but I deleted it because I made a lot of mistakes.

How did I know what mistakes I did?
easy, my teacher told me.

I wrote----  "Please don't go" Janet said.

"Summer is over. I'm sorry" Connor said.

"I wish summer would last" Janet said.

"Me too" Connosaid.

My mistake was not adding details. She told me without details its just boring. So if I  still had the book. I would have fixed it like this.

"Please don't go" I begged with a tear drop falling down my cheek.

"Summer is over, I'm sorry" He said with sympathy in his voice. My heart ached and I couldn't help, but cry a little more.

"I wish summer would last" I mumbled.

"Me too" He agreed with me.

See the difference? That was my struggle and my teacher helped me. Thanks to Mrs. Dobre I could write some books.

Ask your teacher when you go back to school to see what your missing! :)

Just a tip for you guys!

(P.S. If your going to Vote/ comment please ignore my ugly picture. Thanks. Yes that's me. Lol.)

~Mary~