28.

Excuse any mistakes. Shiloh in the mm.

Calabasas, California
Same night

"A revolutionary woman can't have no reactionary man."

Assata Shakur

Leon yells out in agony as Shiloh is using the blade to slash across his face. He drops to the ground, holding his face. Shiloh kicks him repeatedly.

"Keep ya fuckin' hands to yaself!" Shiloh says before kicking him in the head.

"Shiloh, stop!" Nia pleads.

Shiloh ignores her plea, pulling Leon up by his shirt. He stands him up, turning him to Nia. "Apologize." Leon is still covering his face, still in shock. "Nigga, I will cut you again if you don't open your fuckin' mouth."

As he puts the blade back up to Leon's face, Leon flinches. "Okay, okay." He quickly looks at Nia, who is looking in horror. A huge cut was going in a diagonal direction and blood was everywhere. Leon looked petrified. "I'm sorry, Nia."

Shiloh grabs his wallet out of his pocket, and opens it. Nia watches as he searches for something. Finally, he pulls out Leon's license and pushes him down. "You better stay away from her. I know where you live, nigga." He holds up the card.

He steps over Leon, and attempts to grab Nia's hand. Nia moves her hand away and walks in front of him.

Shiloh looks back at Leon with a lingering glare before catching up with Nia. He saw that she was getting into her car.

"Nia." He calls out.

She ignores him and attempts to close her door, but Shiloh stops it with his arm. "Leave me alone, Shiloh."

He looks at her hand, noticing that she was severely shaking.

"I'll drive.." He insisted.

Nia looks at him with now water filled eyes. It was mixture of hurt and anger. "No!" Shiloh wasn't sure why she was so hostile towards him. He was confused.

"You mad at me? I was defendin' you." He shot back.

Nia slowly rests her head on the steering wheel, and Shiloh cautiously looks around. He wanted to flee, but he didn't want to leave Nia in this state.

Shiloh sighs. "Come on, baby girl. Let me drive."

Reluctantly, Nia moves into the passenger seat and Shiloh gets into the driver's seat. He presses the engine button before quickly putting the car into drive and drives off.

Nia rests her head on the window, and stares off. Shiloh glances between her and the road. "You wanna tell me what happened?"

  Again, she ignores him and he bites down on his jaw before fully placing his eyes on the road.

"I called you and you ain't answer." Shiloh breaks the brief silence.

    "He broke my phone." She mumbles.