22.3

Excuse any mistakes. Naomi in the mm.
I unpublished Love Poison because I am trying to get through Strength. I'm not sure if I will ever get back to it. I may revamp it, idk. I will keep you updated.

 I will keep you updated

Zeke

Nia

Calabasas, CA
Later that evening

"If a bad bitch don't inspire you to up your bad bitch? Yous a sad bitch."

Unknown

Nia was sitting in the living room, finishing up some Cal homework. In the process, she was helping Chase with his English homework. Saint and Jamila's eyes were glued to the tv since Nia had already checked theirs.

   "NiNi, is this right?" Chase holds up his paper.

Nia looks up from her work, and looks at his. She carefully reads everything before nodding her head. "See, I told you that you'll get the hang of it."

    "Finally." Chase mumbles to himself. "English is so hard."

"It's the hardest language to learn." Jamila blurts out.

    "Thanks?" He looks at her.

"No problem." She says as she throws a pretzel into her mouth.

      "NiNi, can we go get ice cream tomorrow after school?" Saint asks. "I mean it is Friday."

Nia shrugs her shoulders, answering without looking up. "Sure."

The three kids dance in their seats. "Best sister ever." Jamila sings.

That causes Nia to laugh a little as she continues to focus on her homework. The door opens and closes which meant that Zeke and Naomi were home.