10.

Ok y'all, so I'm a poet too. But I do not perform them 😭.. I'm performing them through Shiloh, lol.

Roman Jr in the MM. Excuse any mistakes(pls cause I was half sleep)!

seattle, washington
11 years ago

"Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of spotlight."

Unknown

Seated on the couch, Rayne had her arms folded and legs crossed while looking off into space. The tv was on, but she wasn't paying any attention to it. She was awaiting Amir's arrival

     Today she'd seen Erica in the car with Amir, and wasn't too happy about it. Especially since their line sister, Lauren, had spilled some tea about Erica.

Apparently, she'd been bragging about Amir taking her home and keeping her company. It was crazy because Amir had been coming home a little later than usual. Usually, Rayne could understand because his tattoo shop was a popular place.

   Now, she wasn't so sure.

Rayne had just put Amir Jr. to bed and was ready to confront him. She knew her husband and cheating was an extreme for him. Her anger was more towards Erica, but she needed to get some information out of him first.

    Keys began to twist the knob and the front door suddenly opened. Amir's deep voice was sounding throughout the home because he was on the phone. It sounded like he was on the phone with one his employees.

At this point, Rayne didn't care.

    She stood up as he appeared in the living room. Amir looked at her, immediately noticing the angry look on her face.

"Uh, Jamal lemme hit you up in the morning." He said while keeping his eyes on Rayne.

    A scowl in cemented on her face, and while Amir thought it was sexy, he also knew that something was wrong.

He hung up the phone, and walked around the couch to get to Rayne. She shook her head at how fine he was. A simple pair of denim jeans and a white t shirt that fit him perfectly served him well.

      "Wassup? Why you look like you about to start World War III?" He asked.

"Cause I am." She looked at him. "Let me say this, I know you not stupid so I don't even have to ask if you're cheating on me. But, what I do need to know is why the fuck was Erica in your car today?"

    Amir side eyed her, mostly because she wasn't yelling. She said that too calmly. "Umm, I mean I took her home."

Rayne squinted her eyes at him. "For?"

     "I have a few times just to be nice. That's it." He shrugged his shoulder. "Her car situation ain't the best, I guess."

"So, you decide to be a motherfuckin' uber huh?"

    Amir sighed. "It ain't that serious. I was just tryna help."