Twenty Five: Graduation

"Ms. Myoui Mina, Valedictorian!"

Everyone clapped for her and Mina smiled beautifully and took the mic to say her valedictorian speech.

"Good morning to everyone, I'm Myoui Mina." she said and continued the long speech.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are also present at the event. Looking proud at their unnies specially Dahyun who's really proud for her girlfriend who's one of the honors.

"I also want to thank my parents, and Mr. JY Park for sending us there. If they didn't set us up, I won't be friends with Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. And maybe I'm not Momo's girlfriend now? Haha! And of course, thank you to TWICE, my second family. My buddies and my bestest friends. Nayeon, thank you for making my heart.. flutter, thank you for taking care for me. Jeongyeon, thanks for being thoughtful and sweet, Jihyo, thank you for being the best leader to us, for your guides and advices, Sana, thank you for being a great friend, also for taking care of me too. To our maknaes, thank you so much for being the best younger sisters to us, your unnies. Thank you for making us happy. And lastly, to my favorite girl, Momo. My love, thank you so much for everything. You mean so much to me, I will surely spend my whole life with you, Momo's parents who are soon to be my parents in law, thank you for making Momo HAHA, also I'm so thankful you accepted us. I will take care of your daughter, I promise. Again, thank you so much, everyone. TWICE FIGHTING! MOMO SARANGHAE!"

Mina bowed and the girls on their seats are already tearing up. They're thankful to meet each other.

The graduation ended and they're really happy. "Oh my god, I'm so emotional right now. Yoo Jeongyeon, hold me!" Jeongyeon laughed and hugged Nayeon and Nayeon cried on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. I love you." Dahyun tiptoed and kissed Sana on the lips, Sana giggled and hugged Dahyun, "I love you too."

"We're graduating next year, oh gosh. Unnies! Congratulations!" Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu hugged her from behind.

"Gosh, eyesores." Jihyo mumbled.

She rolled her eyes and looked away. She flinched when someone poked her cheek. "Yerin?!" Jihyo covered her mouth and Yerin chuckled, "Congratulations, salutatorian!" Yerin greeted and opened her arms.

Jihyo smiled and her eyes started to water, "You really came.." she said and went inside Yerin's hug.

"PARK JIHYO WON'T DIE SINGLE!"

The girls surrounded Yerin and Jihyo with their hugs and cheers. Jihyo and Yerin laughed, "CONGRATULATIONS, TWICE!" they all looked at the direction where the voice came from.

It was Got7 along with Red Velvet, GFriend, Blackpink, iKON and BTS. They all went to do a huge group hug while jumping.

"Hey." Jimin called Jeongyeon.

"What?" Jeongyeon glanced at Jimin.

Jimin took a flower shaped chocolate and handed it to Jeongyeon while looking away. Jeongyeon stared at the chocolate and to Jimin, "Take it." Jimin said.

Jeongyeon took the chocolate but still confused why Jimin gave it to her, "Congratulations.." Jimin said.

Jeongyeon didn't answer but instead she bursted out laughing that made Jimin blush in annoyance, "Stop laughing!"

"Dude, I didn't know you're adorable." Jeongyeon said and punched Jimin's arms. She opened the chocolate and took a bite, "Is this poisoned?"

"No, if that's poisoned, Nayeon won't be able to marry you." Jimin said and laughed.

"Hah! Right, thank you so much, stupid."

"No prob, stupider."

"Here, take a bite."