One: Detention

Third Person

"IM NAYEON! DETENTION NOW!"

Nayeon who's about to exit, turned around to see Park Jihyo, the person she hates the most. "What?!" she glared at her.

"I said, detention. Now!" Nayeon rolled her eyes on how loud Jihyo is. "What did I do? I didn't do anything?" Nayeon shrugged and turned around.

"Are you going to the detention or you'll get suspended for a week because of bullying three students in a row?" Jihyo shot back and Nayeon closed her eyes tight and tucked in her lips preventing herself to curse.

"Fuck." she almost facepalmed, annoyance is building up on her body. Whoever told Jihyo about this is doomed, she thought.

"Fine, get out of my face now." she waved her hands on Jihyo's face and Jihyo just stared at her with no emotion.

They arrived at the detention room and there are 9 seats inside like what she always see, a whiteboard in front, a huge clock, books and a teacher table but teachers never stay on that room. The room is covered in white paint that'll definitely make you crazy if you stay there in a week.

"Momo why are you here?" Nayeon asked with her eyebrow raised up, Momo shot up from leaning on her seat and looked at Nayeon with sleepy eyes. "I slept on the class, Jihyo took me here." she answered and went back to sleep.

Nayeon went to sit behind Momo and put her earphones on. "Thank goodness, we are allowed to use phones on the detention room." she whispered to herself.

A voice from a speaker woken the two up, "What the fuck is up with this principal." Momo said irritated.

"MISS MINATOZAKI SANA AND MYOUI MINA TO THE DETENTION NOW."

Nayeon and Momo looked at each other when they heard their friends' names. "What did they do this time?" Nayeon asked.

"Welp, Sana must've made out with someone on the hallway and Mina? That's new?" the two snickered and the door opened up and bursted out another girl, not Sana nor Mina.

She didn't bother to glance at the two, instead she sat at the very last seat on the last row of the room. She has a small wound on her lower lip like she just got in a fight. The two stared at her weirdly and recognized that she was Chou Tzuyu, the outcast?

"Uh.." Momo tried to get the girl's attention and she did, Tzuyu glanced at her for a second and glared back at the white wall again while her arms crossed on her chest, she looks very upset.

Before Momo could speak up, the door opened harshly and revealed Jihyo grasping a small girl, "Miss Son, are you aware that you might get suspended if you kept on getting caught when you're ditching classes?" Jihyo asked gritting her teeth. "I am, this is the only time I get caught by you." the girl answered and sat beside Tzuyu.

"Why are we called here? I don't remember breaking some rules." Sana said as she gets in the room with Mina beside her. They were a bit surprised when they saw Nayeon and Momo on the detention but sat beside them afterwards.

Jihyo sat on the nearest seat and massaged her forehead, trying to rest for a minute for chasing the menace Chaeyoung.

A knocked on the door was heard and a short haired girl come in, with her bat placed on her shoulders while whistling a certain song. She kicked the door closed getting the attention of the girls in the room, "Uh.. just here to rest." she said and sat beside Chaeyoung.

Nayeon who followed her by a stare thought she was cool.

"Kid, why the hell are you here?" Jungyeon asked in grimace while glaring at her little sister. "I was caught by miss President." Chaeyoung said snickering.

"Sana? Mina? Why are you here?" Nayeon asked the newcomers before Jeonyeon. "We don't know, we're just called for unknown reason." Mina answered shrugging.

The companies are having a chitchats, well except for Jihyo who practically stayed on the detention room to maybe rest, she's on her earphones while taking a nap.

After several minutes, the door opened and the Principal came with a chinky eyed pale girl.

"Dahyun?" Chaeyoung said as Dahyun looked at her and smiled, "Wait, what are you doing here?" Dahyun asked.

"Oh, look what we've got here." the Principal spoke.