Eighteen: Troublemakers

"Chaeyoung-ah~" Dahyun barged in the room of the maknaes with a permanent marker on her hand.

"As expected, you're still up." Dahyun said and sat on the table where Chaeyoung is scribbling. "What?" Chaeyoung asked.

Tzuyu is fast asleep since it's already 2 in the midnight. "This is your plan." Dahyun smirked at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung's lip slowly turned into an evil grin.

Chaeyoung hurriedly searched for her marker and the two raced outside the room without making any sounds.

"Are you sure they're not easy to wake up?" Chaeyoung asked and Dahyun nodded, "I went to their room and poked their cheeks, even pinched their nose. They're dead." the two let out a silent giggle as they went to their first victims' room tiptoeing.

"2Yeon."

Chaeyoung slowly opened the door and found the two elders sleeping. Nayeon's mouth was wide opened while Jeongyeon is snoring so loud.

"God, I'm so thankful that Jeong is not my roommate. She's annoying." Chaeyoung whispered, "Absolutely." Dahyun added.

Dahyun started scribbling on Nayeon's face, she drew an airplane on the older's forehead, hearts on each of her cheeks, and a word "Tteokki." on her chin.

Chaeyoung was done on her masterpiece on her sister's face, she drew a beard and mustache, eyebags and wrinkles that makes Jeongyeon looked like a grandpa.

The two snickered and took a picture on the two, they left them silently and went to Jihyo's room. They even hesitated to make fun of Jihyo but in the end, they drew a small spiral on Jihyo's forehead that made her look like jigglypuff and a mustache.

On their next victim, it was Momo. They almost got caught by Mina because Mina shifted her position while they're doodling on Momo's face.

They didn't drew anything on Mina's but they did dirty on Momo's. Momo's face was completely unrecognized. She has that Harley Quinn tattoo, they thickened her eyebrows, they drew a beard and a mustache, an arrow on her forehead that made her look like an avatar, Chaeyoung even drew some faces on her cheeks.

Last is Sana, they went to her room and the latter was found sleeping adorably. "No, don't touch her." Dahyun said and went to hug Sana.

Chaeyoung smiled sheepishly at her and Dahyun raised a middle finger. "Why not?" Chaeyoung teased. Dahyun rolled her eyes and drew a whiskers on Sana's cheek.

"There. That's enough."

---;

The two troublemakers went to school early so they won't get caught by their unnies. They even brought Tzuyu with them.

"I thought you two are the hardest to wake up but you actually woke up earlier than me." Tzuyu said. "Yeah." the two sleepily said. Little do Tzuyu know, the two stayed up all night and haven't been sleeping yet.

They were so early that they went to a nearby coffee shop to have some breakfast. "You did something last night, didn't you?" Tzuyu asked.

The two exchanged glances and looked at Tzuyu. They can't lie to the girl, "Keep quiet." Chaeyoung said.

"Can I see it?"

Dahyun fished her phone from her pocket and started browsing the pictures they took from last night. The coffee shop was filled with loud laughter.

On the other side was Jeongyeon who was screaming as she wash her face with a soap, "WHOEVER DID THIS IS DEAD!"

Jeongyeon's loud voice woke Nayeon up, "Cut your shit and let me sleep, dickhead!" Nayeon shouted. "Shut up, go check your face here." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon groaned and stood up to approach Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon started laughing her ass out as she points on Nayeon's face, "Get your filthy hands away from me." Nayeon groggily said as she slap Jeongyeon's hand away.

"WHO DID THIS?!"

"I will kill the one who did this to my beautiful face." Nayeon said as she and Jeongyeon sat on a chair, Mina who was sitting across them sips on her coffee and giggled. "Look at Momo." the two looked at Momo who slowly turned her head to them, her face was still a mess. The two laughed loudly at Momo's face and Momo whined. "Stooop it!"

"Mina, you don't have any doodles?" Nayeon asked and Mina shook her head, "Is it you who did this?!" Jeongyeon asked. "Nope, why would I do such thing on my girlfriend's face?"

After a minute, they heard a loud voice from upstairs, "FUCK THIS SHIT!"

The four laughed as they hear Jihyo's footsteps marching, Jihyo went inside the dining room with a grumpy face, she still has some doodles on her face. "WHO AMONG YOU DID THIS?!" Jihyo yelled.

"We're also a victim." Momo said and Jihyo turned to her, "Momo your face!" they all laughed out loud and Sana who was still sleepy dashed inside the dining room.

"Wow, a cutie." Mina said and Sana looked at her in confusion, "Who?" Sana asked.

"You, you have whiskers." Jihyo said and poked Sana's cheeks. "I don't remember having some whiskers." Sana answered in a sleepy voice.

"No, we mean you have whiskers drew on your cheeks." Jeongyeon said and Sana checked her face immediately. "What in the world-"

"Look at Momo!" Nayeon said and pointed Momo. "Shut up!" Momo groaned and they all laughed at her again.

"Does anyone know where Dahyun is?" Sana said in the middle of their laughter. The room gone silence and a frown was drawn on their faces except Sana and Mina.

"I know who did this."