Fifteen: Confession

Sana and Mina were left in the dorm to take care of Nayeon. While Nayeon and Sana are talking and laughing about some things, they noticed Mina who's silent beside them.

"Mina-chan, why are you so quiet?" asked Sana, "I'm always quiet.." Mina answered in soft tone. "We know but you're spacing out. Are you alright?" this time it was Nayeon who asked.

Mina sighed and sadness is visible on her eyes. "I.. I want to confess but these thoughts are making me to give up." Mina said straightforwardly.

Sana and Nayeon looked at each other, "You know we've been friends for years, mind sharing us what's bothering you?" Sana asked and placed her arms across Mina's shoulders.

"Nayeon unnie.. I like Momo." Mina said almost whispering. Nayeon's eyes widened and Sana's mouth formed an 'O'

"I knew it!" Nayeon said, "You knew?" Mina felt uncomfortable on Nayeon's reaction. "Nah, I'm just kidding but.. what the hell, since when?"

"The night after we bumped each other on that Japanese restaurant. That night was the time I realized that Momo caught my attention. I've been looking for her and also missing her presence even if we just knew it's each in an hour. We're not that close but I'm so thankful that she's my schoolmate." Mina paused.

"I was also thankful that she's Sana's friend. We talked and she remembered that I'm that girl she bumped with. She became my long time crush." Mina blushed when she remembered that night she helped Momo on her homework.

"A-and I realized that I love her already when I helped her on her homework. Unnie, that night was the best! I sat on her lap-"

"YOU WHAT?!" the two exaggeratedly exclaimed, "Calm down, let me finish first."

"She made me sit on her lap because I was tired for standing in minutes, so then I sat.. on her lap.." Mina is extremely blushing, the two are giggling at her face.

"Then she rested her head on my back.. it was so soft, I can't even.. oh my god!" Mina felt embarrassed and she hid her face on her palms and the two laughed.

"Yes! I ship it!" Sana said, "You should confess." Nayeon said.

"But.. what if she doesn't feel the same? I mean it's obvious that she don't like me, it's impossible that she love me too. She never gave hints." Mina frowned.

"Mina, don't let your what ifs eat you up. What if she likes you? You know Momo is unreadable, she's weird and uhm.. hard to understand. She never express too much feelings but I'm sure, I'm pretty sure that she likes you." Nayeon winked.

"How can you be so sure?" Sana asked, "I'm her best friend duh? And besides, don't you trust me? I have the tounge of an angel and everything I said became true." Nayeon shrugged. Sana snickered, "That's why when you said that our team will win, the opponents got champion." Sana said and Nayeon smack her.

"Shut up." Nayeon blurted, "You know there's no harm in trying, Mina. We'll support you and if you ever get rejected, we'll be on your back." Sana said to motivate the frowning girl.

"One more thing, Momo doesn't know how to reject. I'm 100% sure you'll get no rejection." Nayeon said.

"Thank you, eonnies." Mina said and the two hugged her, "When are you going to confess?" Sana asked. "I was planning to do it later." Mina chewed her lower lip.

"Fighting!"

---;

Mina saw Momo approaching her and her heart started throbbing. "Oh my god.." she pretended that she didn't saw Momo and continued to swing her feet.

"Mina!" Momo greeted, "Nayeon said you are looking for me?" Mina's eyes grew wide.

Curse Nayeon unnie.

"Uh.." her cheeks started to heat up as she find her words.

"Actually, I'm looking for you too." Mina looked up to Momo who avoided her gaze and became shy.

"I have something to ask/say." they both said in unison.

Silence.

"You go first." Momo said, "Nope, you go." Mina retorted, "I won't ask you until you say what you are going to say." Mina caught off guard.

She felt really shy and bright pink was painted on her cheeks. "Uhm.."

Mina sighed and closed her eyes. This is it, it's now or never.

"MOMO I LIKE YOU!" she shouted with her eyes closed. Mina bit her lower lip, "NO, I MEAN I LOVE YOU."

"REMEMBER THE MOMENT WE BUMPED TO EACH OTHER ON THAT JAPANESE RESTAURANT? THE NIGHT AFTER I STARTED MISSING YOUR PRESENCE, I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT YOU DIDN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD SINCE THEN. WHEN WE BECAME SCHOOLMATES IN HIGHSCHOOL, YOU BECAME MY CRUSH. MY LONG TIME CRUSH. I KNOW IT'S UNBELIEVABLE BUT I TRIED TO ACT NORMAL WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU. I WAS SCARED THAT YOU MIGHT AVOID ME IF YOU FIND OUT ABOUT MY FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU. I REALIZED THAT I LOVE YOU THAT TIME WHEN I HELPED YOU WITH YOUR HOMEWORK, THAT TIME WHEN YOU MADE ME SAT ON YOUR LAP, I WAS FIGHTING MY URGE TO SCREAM. THAT MOMENT YOU RESTED YOUR HEAD ON MY BACK, I'M TRYING MY BEST TO SQUEEL AND EXPRESS MY FEELINGS, HIRAI MOMO. I REALLY LOVE YOU!" Mina opened her eyes after shouting her feelings towards Momo's face.

"It's fine if you don't love me back or like me. I know I'm an idiot, are you going to avoid me now?" Mina looked into Momo's eyes.

She felt her heart aches when she saw Momo's expressionless face. Momo is just staring at her blankly.

Mina sighed, "Nevermind, pretend that I didn't confess to you." Mina said in low tone and started to walk away when Momo took her hand and pulled her into a hug.

"I said I'm going to ask you something." Momo said between their hugs. Mina was so shock that her body became frozen, her heart was beating abnormally and she could pass out any minute now.

"I was about to ask you to go out for a date but then you confessed." Momo chuckled and tighten their hug.

"Mina, I'm so happy right now." Momo said, "You know why?" she pulled away and locked eyes with Mina who's starting to tear up.

"Mina, I love you too. I don't know when does this started but lately I've been thinking about you a lot. I've been staring at you when you're asleep, call me a creep or whatever but don't you know you're so beautiful when you're asleep?" Momo said that made Mina burst into tears.

"I've been practicing myself how to ask you to go on a date with me. I felt so nervous that I can't find a timing to ask you that." Momo smiled at wiped the younger's tears.

"I won't ask you to go out with me anymore." Momo held Mina's hands, "You know I like things fast. I don't like waiting, you know that right?" Mina nodded.

"Mina, can you be my girlfriend?" Momo asked sincerly and Mina started sobbing, "Pabo, Hirai-chan!" she smacked Momo's chest. "I always wanted to be your girlfriend!" Momo giggled on Mina's cuteness and hugged the latter tight.

"But I didn't know you have a very strong loud voice. You can beat Nayeon and Jihyo now." Momo teased and Mina hits her arms that made Momo laughed.

"I love you." they said at the same time.