Eleven: Sorry

The girls are gathering on the parking lot, they're going home now and Jihyo's driving. She told the drivers that she can do it so..

"Wait.." Chaeyoung stopped and started counting the girls, "Where's Nayeon unnie?" she asked. Jeongyeon and Jihyo's eyes widened, "I knew it, someone is missing!" Momo snapped.

"Haunted House!" Jeongyeon begun cursing and the two left the car, "You stay here, Park Jihyo or you drive the girls home. We'll catch up later, I'm going to get Im Nayeon." Jihyo nodded and went back to the driver's seat.

"What's happening?" Dahyun asked tapping the head of the sleepy Sana leaning on her shoulder.

"We pulled a prank on Im Nayeon, it was Jeongyeon's idea to left her on the haunted house and we forgot about her-" Jihyo's explanation was cut on Sana's yell, "FOR FREAKIN' 4 HOURS?!" the squirrel girl exclaimed and Jihyo nodded apologetic, "Oh God, something bad is happening." Sana said and drifted again on Dahyun's shoulder.

Momo reached out from Mina's side and hits Jihyo's back of the head, "Damn you!" Jihyo pouted and started the engine.

"Nayeon is a whole scaredy cat, I'm worried that she might pass out on that dark house." Mina said and Jihyo started to get worried a lot, "She might've died there!" Momo exclaimed, "She's meditating.." Chaeyoung butted in, "She's died.." Momo added and the two gets hit by Mina.

"Stop it you two, this is serious now. Momo could you be more worried about your bestfriend?" Mina said in authority and Momo made a peace sign to her as Jihyo drive them home.

The certain place almost closes and the line on the haunted house were empty. "Are we going to close now?" one of the staff asked the other staff holding a flashlight.

"Wait! I'm going in for the last time!" Jeongyeon stopped them and the staffs gave a way without any othe words because Jeongyeon already flew inside.

There are still people on the joyrides, mostly extreme rides so maybe it'll take hours until closing time.

Jeongyeon is on her way, not minding the jumpscares, she's dialing Nayeon's number but no responses. She dialed again and it took few rings until someone answered.

"Im Nayeon?" she asked, breathing heavily. "H-help me.." those few words from Nayeon made Jeongyeon's heart throb more because of nervousness.

"Where are you? I'm coming!" Jeongyeon said but she received no answers, instead loud sobs. Jeongyeon bit her lip and uses the flashlight of her phone to light her way. She didn't hung up and just listened where the sobs are.

She finally came to the darkest part of the room, the master's bedroom. She light around her phone and looked for Nayeon, she can her the sobs but she couldn't find the girl.

"Im Nayeon, I'm here, where are you?" she asked and then she saw a girl on the very corner of the room, hiding her face on her knees.

She approached the girl and squatted in front of her, "Hey.." Nayeon slowly looked at her and Jeongyeon smiled at her. "I'm already here."

Without any words, Nayeon gave her a bone breaking hug and Jeongyeon almost lose her balance. She hugged the girl back and carressed her hair.

Nayeon is shaking and crying loud, she must be really scared for being trapped on a dark place for hours, alone. It might traumatize the girl. Jeongyeon carried the girl in bridal style because Nayeon is definitely weak for crying.

Nayeon is soaked in sweat and her face and eyes are extremely red for crying, hair is a tangled. In short, a total mess.

Nayeon is holding on Jeongyeon's neck as the taller walk her way on the exit. The staffs saw them and said nothing. Jeongyeon sat on the nearest bench and Nayeon's beside her.

"Stay here." Jeongyeon stood up and left Nayeon to buy a water. She came back and saw Nayeon still hasn't recover from crying. Tears are still streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry.." Jeongyeon said softly and stood in front of Nayeon, opening the water bottle for her. Nayeon took the bottle and drank almost half of it and started crying again.

"Im Nayeon." she called the girl but Nayeon is ignoring her, still sobbing. Jeongyeon cupped the girl's face and wiped Nayeon's tears with her thumbs.

"I'm really sorry. It was my idea and my fault. I will make it up to you alright? Hit me now if you want." Jeongyeon said looking intently on the crying girl's eyes.

Nayeon bit her lower lip and punched Jeongyeon weakly and started sobbing again. Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon and the latter buried her face on Jeongyeon's stomach. Jeong can feel her shirt getting wet.

She fixed Nayeon's tangled hair neatly while humming a certain song to comfort the girl. Nayeon is gripping her arms tightly around Jeongyeon's waist, she's getting calmed by Jeongyeon's hum.

Her mind was still a mess but a lot better now that before. Imagine being stuck in a dark, alone for hours? The worst is she's in a haunted house.

Nayeon finally stopped crying but still burying her face on Jeongyeon's. "What do you want to eat? I'm sure you're hungry." she can hear Jeongyeon's soft voice asking.

"Ramen.." she answered, "You want me to carry you again?" Jeongyeon asked and she shook her head. Nayeon tried to get up but fall down again because of her weak legs. Hunger and tiredness also the traumatized event she deal with made her extremely weak.

Jeongyeon squat in front of her, backfacing. "Hop in for a ride." Jeongyeon said and Nayeon hesitantly rode Jeongyeon's back. They're on their way to a ramen house and people they passed by are looking at them as if they're the cutest couple in the earth.

They arrived at the ramen house and Jeongyeon was the one to order. Nayeon is still silent, they're waiting for the order when Jeongyeon spoke up.

"Don't get mad at Jihyo. Be mad at me instead, it's all my fault." she said and Nayeon looked at her eyes. "I'm not mad anymore.." Nayeon softly answered.

"But I hate you." Nayeon added that made Jeongyeon laughed and their order arrived. The two started digging in while having a conversation.

"I'm sorry." Jeongyeon apologized between their conversation and Nayeon smiled at her while nodding because she  can't answer due to the noodles on her mouth.

This is the first ever peaceful moment for the two.