Thirteen: Onesie Club

"This is so booooring!" Nayeon whined as she plop on a single couch in front of Mina. She was out few hours ago, calling her parents.

The dormitory was pretty silent, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were out for groceries, Tzuyu is upstairs along with Dahyun and Chaeyoung, probably doing stuffs. Momo and Sana are hugging each other on the couch; sleeping while their heads are placed on Mina's lap who's also sound asleep, feet resting on the glass table in front and head on the headrest.

Nayeon was staring on her phone when Jeongyeon and Jihyo budge in the front door, holding grocery bags on their both hands.

"WADDUP!!!" Jihyo shouted making the sleeping girls jerk from the couch, "What the hell, Jihyo?!" Momo groaned, "Sorry.." Jihyo quickly apologized.

"Unnies are here?!" they heard Chaeyoung's voice from upstairs followed by footsteps like they're in a hurry. Chaeyoung and Dahyun flashed to the two and checked the grocery bags.

"ICE CREAMS!!!" the two exclaimed and Tzuyu who just got down from upstairs spoke up, "Vanilla flavor is for Tzuyu." she said shoving the two away.

"Alright, kids. That's for later, calm your young asses." Jeongyeon said and went straight to the kitchen.

"What's going to happen later?" Nayeon asked, "Party!" Jihyo said and Sana rose up from the couch and started skipping to the kitchen.

"YAY PARTY!"

---;

"So this? Is the party you're talking about?" Nayeon asked in disbelief. Jeongyeon smiled proudly, "Yes! Isn't it amazing?!" Jeongyeon said, Dahyun and Chaeyoung clapped, "This is the best!" Nayeon stared at them, "Seriously?"

They're circled around, with a bottle in the center. It was Jeongyeon's idea to play spin the bottle and Nayeon was obviously disappointed.

"Truth or dare!" Jeongyeon excitedly said and started spinning the bottle. Chaeyoung is the first victim.

"Chaeyoung-ah, truth or dare?" Jeongyeon asked, "Truth!" Chaeyoung confidently answered.

"Who's your favorite unnie?" Jeongyeon asked and Chaeyoung pointed Mina who was shock, "Why me?" Mina flustered, "Because uh.. uhm.. you're caring and you treat me like a baby." Chaeyoung said with a giggle and Mina smiled.

"I thought it was me.." Jeongyeon murmured and spun the bottle again, it pointed Jihyo, "Park Jihyo, truth or dare?" Jeongyeon asked again, "Dare."

"Alright go get us ice cream." Jeongyeon said and Jihyo rolled her eyes. She stood up and went to the kitchen, "Seriously this is so boring, Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon said with a blank face.

"Aish! This is the only game I know!" Jeongyeon blurted and Nayeon shook her head. The bottle spun again and it pointed Tzuyu, "I'm not gonna do something stupid so truth." Tzuyu said.

"Ooooohhhh."

"Okay who's the one?" Jeongyeon asked with a sheepish smile, Jihyo came back from the kitchen, holding a plastic of ice cream in gallons and some spoons.

"Uh.. what?" Tzuyu asked, "You know what I mean, Tzuyu." Jeongyeon winked and Tzuyu's face turned red. "I-is there any consequence if I didn't want to answer this question?" Tzuyu asked stuttering. "No, you have to answer it." Jeongyeon said, "Maybe you don't want to answer because 'the one' is among these girls." Jeongyeon teased and Tzuyu blushed.

"S-shut up! I won't a-answer it!" Tzuyu said hiding her face, "Okey dokey, kiss the person on your right then." Jeongyeon said with an evil smirk.

Chaeyoung who was sitting on Tzuyu's right was shook and Tzuyu's face turned red even more, even sweat beads are forming on her forehead. "You can't do it? Is it Chaeyo-" Jeongyeon was cut when Tzuyu give Chaeyoung a quick kiss on her cheek.

Both girls are flustered and faces are turned red. Cheers are heard on the whole dorm, including Nayeon.

"Sana Minatozaki! Truth or dare?" Jeongyeon asked and Sana answered 'Dare'. Jeongyeon was out of dares to give when Nayeon spoke, "I know a dare! Sana you should wear these." Nayeon stood up and the girls watch her ran upstairs and went back to the living room holding a paperbag full of onesies.

"You literally bought them?!" Momo asked and Nayeon nodded, "It was cute so I bought these cuties for each one of us." Nayeon took a hamster onesie and threw it to Sana.

"Ew what is this?" Sana sassily asked, "Hey, it's cute!" Nayeon exclaimed and the girls laughed, "Go on Sana-yah, wear those!" Jihyo cheered. Sana stood up and wore the onesie.

The girls awed, fucking 'uwu' is jumping.
"So adorable!" Sana shyly sat beside Mina and hugged the girl.

"This is so unfair, how about you guys wear those onesies too? You said it's looks cute anyways." Sana said and the girls agreed.

The picked up onesies they wanted to wear except Jeongyeon and Tzuyu who was cringing.

"You are not going to get me wear those." Jeongyeon said, Tzuyu stood up, "No way." Tzuyu said in disgusted look.

Jihyo is on a pino unicorn onesie, Dahyun wore the charmander one, Chaeyoung on the tiger cub, Mina the penguin, Momo as a duck and Nayeon, she's wearing a bunny onesie. The seven girls are jumping together with their onesies on.

"Hey, Yoo Jeongyeon, you wear this or else you'll be kick out of the dorm." Jihyo warned and Nayeon showed her a triceratops onesie.

"Yuck!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and ran around the dorm with the two chasing her. Tzuyu was wearing a squirrel onesie and Chaeyoung made her wear those. She can't stand Chaeyoung's aegyo.

After the long chase, Jeongyeon is now wearing the onesie with a grimaced expression.

The dorm was pretty mess after an hour, they're partying with onesies on and loud music were blasting on the speaker.

"LET'S HAVE A GROUP PIC!" Nayeon took her phone out and the girls gathered beside and behind her. She aimed the camera, "ONESIE CLUB!" she said before clicking the capture.