Three: Roommates

Nayeon

I swear to God, I've been rolling my eyes in annoyance for hours. Everything and everyone annoys me.

"Goodness, just being in a van with these losers seriously annoys me." I said louder enough for everyone to hear. Just wanted to know how annoying they are.

"Just by seeing you and hearing your voice seriously annoys me." Jihyo even mimicked my voice and the short haired girl named Jungyeon laughed.

"Shut the fuck up!" I hissed and tried to hit Jungyeon's arm cause she's sitting beside me but she dodged, "Nuh uh.. don't touch me." she said.

"Park Jihyo, I am going to strangle you when we got there." I warned but she just made a face.

"So uh.. Dahyun? Who are the roommates?" asked Mina. Right, I wished my roommate would be Momo, Sana, and Mina or either the three.

Dahyun took her phone and checked the notes if I'm not mistaken, "Nayeon and Jeongyeon." she started. My eyes grew wide as hell, what?!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" we both said at the same time that made the other girls inside the van snickers. "Not this girl!" she pointed me out, "Why would it have to be you?!" I howled in frustration.

"Next is.. Momo and Mina." The two high fived and God, now I getting jealous. "Sana and Dahyun." Sana who's looking at the window flinched when she heard her name. "Who's Dahyun?" she asked, "She's Dahyun." Momo answered pointing Dahyun and Dahyun smiled. "Oh.. we're roommates? Good." Sana smiled sheepishly. What the- snake!

"And last pair, of course Chae and Tzu." Dahyun turned her phone off. I'm starting to hate my whole year. I don't want to study anymore. I'm blaming my parents if my life is ruined because of this Jeongyeon who's my roommate.

"Jihyo?" I asked, she's reading a book, "What?" she didn't looked at me. I played with my fingers and tried to eat my pride up, "You're so pretty and you're the best president ever." I said, trying my best not to throw up.

She smirked and looked at me, "Do you need something, Nayeon-ssi?" oh shit, the formality. "C-can we switch rooms?" I asked. "Oh.. you can ask me without trying hard to be nice and telling me how much you love me." she said smiling and my face brighten, "Really? So we can switch rooms?" I asked again.

She tucked her lips in and closed her book, "Nope." she stated and closed her eyes. What the..

The girls laughed at me and they're laughing to loud that I wanted to hit them one by one. "Yah!"

---;

"Nayeon-ah." my eyes fluttered as I opened them, "We're here." I stared at Mina for seconds to process everything. Where are we?

I looked around and the sun is already down, it's just me, Mina and the driver were left inside the van.

"Woah.." the place is so amusing that I took my phone out of my pocket the moment I closed the van, I started taking pics of the beach. It looks peaceful.

Right in front of us is a huge mansion and I think it's the school we're going to study beside it, "JYPEnt High." seriously? This is owned by mr. Park as well-

Mina and I went inside the mansion and saw four of the girls resting on the couch, "Thank god we have a great place to stay. I thought I'll be staying in hell, atleast I'll only live with the demons but not in hell." Jihyo said. I rolled my eyes at her, "Stop saying shit." I blurted and she snickered.

"Where's my room?" I asked Dahyun but she just shrugged, "You can choose any room upstairs said Mr. Park." I ignored her and took my path upstairs.

I opened a random door and saw a huge bedroom with a huge bed, "I guess this is Jihyo's." I closed the door and went to see the other room.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

The door beside the door I opened bursted out a japanese squirrel tying her hair into bun, "What happened?" she asked. I immediately went to her room and cursed once again. It only has one Queen Sized bed like the other rooms.

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO SHARE IN ONE BED?!"