> 12 <

Thank you so much for this prompt! Dedicated to: HSFanFicTion1994 - I had to change the idea slightly to better fit the characters, if this doesn't meet expectations I can re-write! Please let me know! 

T W E L V E : Babysitting Blues

Sighing, Harry yawned as he juggled the knocked out Louis on his lap, with the almost asleep Liam right next to him on the other thigh. Usually, this duo would be on Zayn's lap, while Niall mostly kept up with Max. Harry would be on the bottle, or in Louis' case sippy cup duty. Making sure every hybrid was content with their nightly drink wrapped up with them. 

Once sleep had reached both babies, fully, Harry shifted until he was able to stand carrying both boys to Louis' bed. Tucking his older son in first, he tensed when the older hybrid whined before returning to his deep slumber. Taking Liam to his crib, a room away, Harry swaddled the hybrid making sure he was nice and tight before leaving him to sleep as well.

It was another hour though before he was joined in bed by Zayn and Niall, both fathers working with the youngest of the bunch that refused to stop crying or fall asleep.

"When did Max knock out last night?" Harry asks rubbing his eyes sleepily, he's currently drinking coffee while swaying with Louis in his arms, the oldest hybrid had woken up early but the Daddy knew that his baby was still what he called a "sleepy Kitten." and with a bit of cuddling, Louis fell victim to his Fathers special sleep powers.

Niall re-fills his coffee mug, "Around midnight, and up again at four." he replies, Zayn finally comes down with Liam in his arms giggling with a grin, "'M-moo!" He calls pointing to the cow on his shirt, "Good boy Lee, a cow does say Moo." Harry gushes kissing his cheeks, Liam furrows his eyebrows, "N-no Cat?" 

Shaking his head at his son, Harry sets Louis down in the swing praying he'd stay asleep, "No buddy that's not a cat on your shirt." Zayn mumbles buckling Liam in his highchair, "So I was thinking," He starts handing Liam a bottle of milk, laying toys on his tray to keep him quiet and entertained. Niall grabs cereal from the pantry, "Uh-oh, Papa's been thinking again," He muses smiling when Liam giggles, Zayn rolls his eyes, "I was thinking we go out tonight." 

Harry furrows his eyebrows standing with his hands on his hips, "With the boys? No thanks."

"No, just us."

"Well thanks Zayn," Niall scoffs, the man groans tugging at his hair, "No you Goon, all of us. All three of us, you know, both of my husbands." The younger husbands share looks of concern, "Honey I think you've gone ill-"

"Oh piss off, I'm not sick. We could use a night out." Niall agrees to make himself and Liam a bowl of cereal, "We could, but who would watch the boys?" 

"What about the last sitter?-"

"She told us to never call her again," Harry mutters glancing at Louis in the swing, he was quite the monster for her.

"Oh, Lou! We could call her." Zayn suggests, Niall shakes his head, "She also said to not call her for babysitting." Zayn groans leaning against the counter staring at Liam, "This would be a lot easier if your brother acted better," he jokes, Harry glaring at him, "Maybe you've forgotten that Liam won't fall asleep unless one of us, preferably you, isn't in the room." Niall claps his hands settling the tension in the room, "Enough from the both of you, why don't we call Sophia?" 

"They're still recovering from having Louis over." 

As if he heard his name, Louis cries out, thrashing once he feels the familiar restraints of the swing he hated. "Speak of the devil," Zayn laughs cooing when he sees his oldest, "What's happened to my prince?" Speaking softly to the hybrid, the other two fathers frown when Max cries as well.