> 8 <

Prompt by: dailyscomiche Thank you for the prompt! I'm working my way down the list, please if you have one let me know!!

EIGHT: The Big Baby Brother

Being Friday night nestled inside the Stylin mansion meant two things: A movie was on to contain peace, and bedtime was pushed back to ten O'clock at the latest. 

However, on this particular night, Liam sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn resting near his thigh, and his older brother Louis had his head on Liam's other thigh letting the younger hybrid pet his ears gently. Max was rocked to sleep by Niall in his nursery, the other fathers alone in the office attempting to hash out the fight from earlier that day.

When Bugs Life finally went off, Liam huffs still wide awake with doe chocolate eyes as he peers down smiling gently when Louis' face relaxes with soft snores coming from his lips. Bending down the younger one presses his lips to Louis' forehead in a kiss, he doesn't stop moving his hand on the furry ears having Louis purr gently in his slumber. 

It's not until the office door is open with Zayn storming out that he catches sight of his two hybrids cuddling, "Did you put Lou Lou to sleep bubba?" The papa chuckles as Harry wipes his eyes plastering a smile grabbing the popcorn bowl. "Let's go brush our teeth baby," Taking hold  of Liam's arms, Louis whines in Zayn's grip, "Da-daddy," He calls extending his hand towards the man, "Go with Papa bug, you fell asleep on Bubby." Louis fussily cries when he's not handed to Harry; smashing his face into Zayn's shoulder wiping his tears with the soft fabric of Zayn's T-shirt. 

Taking Liam to the bathroom, the daddy helps him brush his teeth listening to the hybrid explain the movie of Bugs Life with the brush still in his mouth, "Uh huh, I've seen it a million times. Thank you, Lee Lee, for explaining. Ready for bed?" Spitting in the sink he jumps from the stool shaking his head, "Book?" Harry grins tousling Liam's hair as he walks the boy into his room stripping his shirt off him, "Of course Dada will ready a book to you." Dressing him in his night clothes which now consisted of a Long T-shirt and pull-up, he sits in the rocking chair having Liam climb onto his lap sticking his head under his chin.

"I don't know why you're crying," Zayn mutters laying Louis on his bed pulling the covers back for him to slide under. Grabbing his teddy bear, Zayn sits on the side of Louis' bed kissing his tear-streaked cheeks, "What's wrong Bug? I'm sorry I woke you up," The hybrid shakes his head sucking on his thumb, "Stop that, here." Placing a pacifier between his lips, Zayn tucks him in pushing hair from his brow, "You're okay baby boy."

Running a hand through his hair, Niall wipes the steam off the mirror in the bathroom. He sighs contently at the quiet house when suddenly the harsh voices of his husband's bickering disturb his evening yet again. Groaning, Niall dresses himself marching out to the bedroom, "Would both of you get a fucking grip?! It's ridiculous that you can't go ten minutes without fighting." 

Harry's face falls as he crosses his arms defensively, Zayn rolls his eyes, "Maybe you can talk sense into him." Harry scoffs unfolding as he hits Zayn's chest with his index finger curled outwardly to him, "I have enough sense to see when you're being an asshole."

"Not enough to see when I'm pissed-"

"Clearly both of you are pissed! And you know what?! So am I. I'm pissed that you two fight like this in front of our kids half the time. Zayn, I agree with Harry that Louis shouldn't be getting a tattoo-"

"Sure let's give the kid a cellphone but heaven forbid he marks his skin with something he's wanted for three years-"

"Zayn the kid cries at the mention of a shot, he can't handle a needle on his skin for more than a second. That's only one of my objections," Harry begins narrowing his look, "When he's older we'll discuss the tattoo thing again, but for now it's a no."

"So you can get his hair cut without my permission, and his, but something that he wants and I want it against the rules?" Zayn counters crossing his arms, "You're talking about marking his body forever Zayn!" Harry growls, Nial tugging at the ends of his hair, "Both of you enough! C-can we just go to bed and finish this shit tomorrow?" Reluctantly they agree, Niall, sleeping between the two. 

Although none of the husbands started out touching each other, Zayn laid on his back having his arm out with Niall curled into him, and Harry spooning Niall resting his head on Zayn's arm. And in the middle of everyone laid Harley, the dog that literally had life made at the moment.

Harry removed himself from the twisted limbs of his husbands first calling the dog to follow him. Letting her outside, he opens each of the boy's rooms smiling when Liam yawned waking up to greet him with a sleepy grin.

"Good morning sunshine, how did my boy sleep?" Liam mumbles good sucking on his pacifier contently, he's praised for not using the pull-up and rushed to the bathroom where Liam emptied his bladder. Letting the boy go cuddle with his daddies in bed, Harry checks on Max seeing him still asleep. 

Poking his head in Louis' room, the daddy smiles going over to fix his cover when the smell of urine stops him. Pulling back Louis' blanket completely he frowns seeing his oldest had an accident. "Wake up Lou, you have to get a bath." Lifting the boy's hips the daddy is able to pull the soiled pants off him. 

One the hybrid was aware of what he did, Louis brings his hands to his face sobbing for Harry to not be angry with him. "I'm not mad baby, it was an accident." Harry soothes carrying him to the bathroom beginning to run water.

"Who's getting a bath this early?" Niall asks poking his head in the door with Max now wide awake in his arms, "Lou, he had-" Harry's mouth is covered with Louis' tiny hands, "N-no, p-please no tell him." He pleas sitting in the water with salty tears streaming down his cheeks. "Later, can you go start breakfast?" Harry asks seeing Louis in distress, the baba nods heading towards the kitchen.

"Baby no one is mad that you had an accident, not my, Baba or Papa-"

"N-no Daddy! 'p-pwease no-no 'well Papa!" Wailing now, Louis makes no effort to soothe himself as Harry cleans his body. Draining the water, he scoops Louis in a fluffy towel carrying him back to his room. Standing Louis in the middle of his room he strips the sheets off his bed as the hybrid sniffles wiping his eyes beginning to shake from being cold. Harry's about to return to caring for him when Zayn enters the room with a pull-up, one of his own T-shirts that Louis loved, and his monogrammed blanket the hybrid mainly used when he napped on the tour bus or away from his parents.

"Can Papa take care of your sheets and I help you?" Zayn asks softly, Louis knowing with the tone that it wasn't really a Yes or No answer, instead, he sobs shaking his head sadly as he spills apologies. 

Sliding the pull-up on Louis, Zayn pulls the T-shirt on him kissing his nose, cheeks, and forehead. Sinking to his knees to be eye level with the boy, the Papa shushes him with more soft kisses, "Baby, Bubba," Louis sniffles wiping his eyes weakly, "Why are you so sad Bubba? You didn't mean to, we know."

"I-I's no-not a-a ba-baby," Louis whimpers, Zayn nods brushing the hair from Louis' head, "I know you're not. You're a big boy."

"Bi-big b-boy," Louis repeats his bottom lip quivering, his oceanic eyes glaze over with fresh tears as Zayn lifts him to his hip carrying him downstairs where Niall's busy making Louis' favorite pancakes. 

Sitting the oldest hybrid in his chair, Zayn ruffles his hair scratching behind one of his ears to draw something as small as a smile from the boy. Liam waves before returning his attention to SpongeBob, "H-hi's." Louis whispers ducking his head down in shame. 

By the time noon rolled around Louis' sheets were washed, and he had returned to his bubbly self. Helping Harry remake his bed the hybrid replaces the pull-up with Boxers once he wakes up from his small mid-morning nap in a much happier mood. He didn't plan on ever having an accident again! Louis was not the Big Baby brother!

When night time did come, he was tucked into bed once more with more kisses and hugs then he could count. He smiled wholeheartedly knowing that even if he did have an accident his parents wouldn't hate him for it.

>Please drop prompts below if you have them, Lots of Love as always, Emma :)

>I have Surgery tomorrow to finish the work on my right shoulder and two months of therapy after that. Then I should be able to work normally on ALL my stories. Thank you all so so so much for the patience!!<