>4<

F O U R : Papa's Not Perfect

This adorable prompt by: chloeirene24 and icantbedoingthis You two kinda shared it in the comments which I love! So, for your teamwork I chose your prompt to do today. Much Love!!

"Stop fussing we're about to eat dinner," Zayn commands smacking Louis' backside emphasizing his point, the hybrid huffs turning around burying himself in Harry's stomach, Liam stood next to the man whining. On a rare day when he cuddled up willing to his daddy, he didn't feel the want to share the time with Louis or even Max for that manner.

"Leave your brother alone," Tugging Louis' arm away from Harry, Zayn pulls him in front of him, Harry thanking Zayn. All the fathers knew when Liam wasn't in Zayn's arms, and okay with it, let him be a little selfish with the other fathers. 

Hanging his head with small cries building, Niall taps his shoulder with a smile, "What's wrong bud?" Louis sniffles reaching his arms up asking Niall to hold him, "What happened to my prince?" Laying his head on Niall's shoulder, Louis calms himself down quickly as the family moves closer and closer to being seated. 

It was an award show of some sort, Zayn was nominated for a solo award, and as supportive husbands and children, they all attended but Max. The little baby stayed with Harry's mum. Liam was going to, but Zayn talked him out of it. He loved all of his monsters the same, but Liam was his little buddy. 

"Lou get down and walk, you're a big boy." Zayn orders clearing his throat afterward, he nods to the cameras as an usher approaches them, "Mr.Malik your table is right this way." Leading the family into a room, Louis whines wrapping his legs around Niall who sighs, "Your Papa doesn't seem to be in a playing kind of mood, this is his night Louis, do what he says." Trying to set the boy on the ground, Zayn's eyes darken as he rips Louis from his Baba's hold setting him on his own hip, "That's fucking fine, I'll hold you." Pushing his head to his neck, Louis sobs shaking his head extending his hand to Niall who watches with a frown. Neither of the fathers really liked when Zayn handled the boys harshly.

"where's your nearest bathroom?" Zayn asks, "N-no! Pa-pa no, I-I'm sorry-" Louis whimpers tears coursing down his cheeks, "You had better be quiet." He growls, the usher rubs the back of his neck pointing down the hall, "straight down, the last door on your left." Rushing away to serve other guests, Harry sighs once the family was left alone. "Zayn not here, he hasn't been bad." 

The papa rolls his eyes, "You had better be quiet too, quit taking up for him." Sitting down with Louis on his lap, Zayn sits him up staring into his eyes, "I don't want to hear another word or cry from you tonight, do you-" 

"Da-daddy," Louis cries sobbing in his hands, "Zayn," Niall calls laying his hand on Zayn. The Papa sighs loudly, "Right I'm such a bad guy for disciplining my brat-"

"Don't call him a brat Zayn!" Harry scolds hardening his look, "He's acting like a brat. Louis, I'm tired of it, you're not moving." Niall rolls his eyes lifting the hybrid to his own lap soothing him, "Jesus Zayn maybe some compassion won't kill you." Liam sees the open lap thrashing on Harry's, "Pa-pa, Papa," 

"You want Papa now?" Harry asks sadly, the cuddle didn't even last an hour. Ruffling his baby's hair he lets him get down crawling on Zayn's lap. The Papa grins kissing Liam's lips, "Hello Bubba," Watching his Papa and Little brother with jealous eyes, Louis can't help the fresh tears that fill his eyes, he wished his Papa loved him like that.

><><><><><

Loosening his tie, Harry hums tiredly when Niall enters from putting Max down. "Did you see it to?" He asks, Niall furrowing his eyebrows, "See what?"