> 1 <

Dedicated to: HarrySky98 Hope you Enjoy it!!

ONE: Welcome Back!

"I do it! I do's it!"

Liam begs his bottom lip jutted out in a mimic pout of Louis who's trying to glare but just can't at his adorable younger brother.
Sighing, the oldest hybrid glances to the cameramen he hated having around the new house, why did they have to come back?! Stepping aside, Louis moves out of the way letting Liam direct the plastic blue spoon into Max's mouth hearing the baby hum happily, giggling afterward.

"What are my monsters doing?" Harry coos entering the kitchen after he ran to aid a worker. Currently, the Stylin household that had housed the newly six-membered Family was undergoing renovations. More or less constant painting, a little bit of hammering.
Just enough so that their newest little hybrid Max did not like it one bit.

Other then bawling at the loud noises, Max was a rather happy little one. He squeaked, squealed, chewed, giggled. To sum it up he met all the requirements of Louis' standards to be the perfect baby brother. Liam's too.
"I's was 'feedin Max but Lee-yum Want too," Louis informs rolling his eyes afterward. Even with having Max a solid five months now, he was still the shiny new toy that Liam was absolutely in love with.
He acted a lot like Louis did when Liam first came into the picture, something Louis was slowly learning to handle.
"He's not just your baby brother, he's Liam's too."
"Lee still a baby!" Louis groaned when Zayn tried rationalizing his babies actions of constantly hovering over Max. "He's curious Lou, Lee's always been the youngest."

"Never thought I'd see the day you two are fighting over who gets to help." Harry jokes lifting Max into his arms with a kiss on the cheek, "They're silly, aren't they baby boy?" The baby giggles again bringing his hands to his face moving his thumb to suck on contently.
Grabbing a bottle from the fridge, Harry glances at Louis who's once again whining at whatever Liam was saying, "What's wrong?" Harry asks raising an eyebrow, "You say Lee and bubby can 'sweep 'togetder?" Accusing his Daddy of saying such a thing, Louis glares when Harry narrows his look at Liam, "Well blabber Mouth, Yes Louis I did. They nap at the same time, you can take a nap as well today."
"I no need a nap!" Louis groans, Zayn entering the room to slap his backside, "Yes you do, you've been whiny all day." 

"But Papa!" Louis fusses stomping his feet for added measure, "You are so good at proving me wrong, bud." Zayn sarcastically states raising an eyebrow, "I knows." It was a fact Louis truly didn't know, but he figured if his parents were going to make him nap he might as well test the waters. 

When the time rolled around, Max was curled up on Zayn's lap drinking his bottle with small hums of content every once in a while, Liam watched sleepily from Zayn's side, he had cried when Niall tried touching him to place the boy in his crib; therefore the fathers had let him wait up for Zayn. 

Louis went down rather easily, he didn't fight to sleep with Max and Liam, instead, he buried his face into Harry's pillow and held his bear close. When the younger two hybrids were down as well, Niall gathers the other two into the kitchen for a "meeting". 

All three parents crossed their arms, a frown permanent on their features as before they could start talking a man asked them to wait so he could turn up the sound. 

"This really isn't something the camera needs to catch." Harry snaps rolling his eyes for emphasis, "H, we signed the contract, just play along." Niall soothes rubbing his own head. Having two hybrids was never a breeze, and not that Max was so hard to take care of at the age where he really just wanted to be held and fed; it was the three kids and now the camera people again. Zayn clears his throat, "What's this for? What's wrong?" Figuring he could at least get the gathering started, Niall nods rubbing his neck anxiously, "I booked a date,"

"for?" Harry asks furrowing his eyebrows, Niall wasn't usually so nervous-looking, "It's on TV." He adds, "Which channel, who's it with?" Zayn inquires joining Harry in looking so concerned, Niall sighs knowing he had to get it out either way, "It's with James."

"Ni," Harry starts his eyes going wide, Niall nods sliding his wedding band further down his finger in confirmation to himself about what he wanted to do and how right it was, "We know him best, and trust him most. If any show, and anyway, we should do it there." Niall explains, Harry brought his hands to his face covering his squeals as he jumped onto Niall kissing all over his face, "I'm confused." Zayn inquires his face pouty, "Coming out Zayn, let's do it." Harry demands, "Haz, it's not that simple-"

"It is, it is Zayn. I'm so tired of hiding, and the boys deserve their dads to be completely honest with them." 

"No more Taylor," Harry squeaks his cheeks going red as he fanned himself feeling tears well in his eyes at the utter happiness he had bloom inside of him from the idea of coming out to the world.

"We have to bring the boys," Harry gushes grabbing onto Zayn's and Niall's hand, "This is our year, isn't it?!" Both younger husbands glance at Zayn who's yet to speak further, he sighs rubbing a hand down his face before nodding, "This is our year dammit."

>Kind of a short, very short, a little chapter introducing everyone back into the realm of things. Thank you for waiting patiently for this book, a few have asked when it was coming, well here it is!! Of course, the chapters will become longer, and way more involved with the boys, this was just the beginning. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas (If you all celebrate that.) And Lots of Love to each and every one of you!!! ~Emma :)