He was shocked as well as surprised yet he gently started responding to her and that turned into a passionate one..They broke apart and he joined their foreheads.

"I love you Adithya"she smiled

" Romance apart.. Vennu is crying.."he chuckled and She bited her tongue. He laughed at her.

"I love you too"

She rushed to the baby and patted her slowly..They smiled at her.
.
.
.
By night..Aditya came out from the washroom and searched for Vaidhehi and the baby.. His eyes passed across the balcony. And that was the most blissful moment in his life.

 And that was the most blissful moment in his life

She kissed the baby with all her love. His lips turned into a smile..

 His lips turned into a smile

" baby..say. papa.." she held her hand's and patted her . Vennela looked at her mother lovingly.. smiling and giggling..

" here... came your papa. " Aditya said wrapping his hands around her waist. She smiled at him.

" Aditya...the baby can't talk now right?"she asked

" No vaidhu..we should wait for that precious moment.."he said. She smiled at him and patted Vennela..

"Vaidhu..?"

"Hmm..?"

"Now I have to handle two kids right..?"

She looked at him confused

" two kids..?"

" you..and my little princess.." He said playing with vennalas nose. Vennela smiled at her father. Vaidhehi giggled. He nuzzled his nose on her long neck..

 He nuzzled his nose on her long neck

"Aditya..stop it.. see..baby is looking at her Shameless papa.."she said and the The baby giggled.

" My baby knows how much her papa loves her mumma .."he said smiling

"Aha...then say it"

"Action speaks louder than words vaidhu" He pinched her waist and she gasped
He again nuzzled his nose on her nape and kissed her right shoulder.

" Aditya stop it.. please.i don't want my baby to see all these and become like you in the future."she chuckled. He kissed her cheek and wrapped his hands around her again..

" I love you bangaram...Thanks for these wonderful moments wifey.This life is meaningless without you "

She smiled at him..

" then what about our baby?"

" she's the symbol of our love..our baby Vennela..see how she's smiling"

Vennela smiled at her father. Vaidhehi turned towards him with tears filled in her eyes. He wiped her tears with his thumb. And looked straight into her deep black eyes which created a havoc inside his heart.

"I love you Vaidhu. your smile means this whole world to me bangaram.. so no tears. May be I'm a bit possessive about you.. but I should say this. That ...you made me a better person... You made me complete.. my life complete..." He kissed her forehead. She smiled with tears. He came closer and whispered in her ears..

" this happens... WHEN LOVE REACHES YOU...."

She closed her eyes tightly.. he cupped her face and kissed her nose..

" I love you Vaidhehi..."

" I love you too Aditya..."

The baby made a sound.. Saying that she loves them too.. They smiled at their little one... Vennela smiled at her parents. Lovingly. They kissed her with all the love. He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. As well as their baby.

Their moments are beautiful...life is beautiful... Strongest husband...sweetest wife..cutest daughter... Theirs was a journey together.. through a simple love story.. They made each other complete with their love..

" LIFE. BECOMES. MORE. BEAUTIFUL.. WHEN LOVE REACHES YOU.."

******THE END*****

******THE END*****

Youre welcome to leave your valuable comments in the comment box. Feedback appreciated

Love nila❤