" Adi..she is gonna feed the baby..."Ramya said

" so what she's my wife ma.." he said and everyone bursted out laughing. Vaidhehi blushed hardly.

" it's okay Aditya.. you can stay here.. okay..I'm going.."she chuckled and he glared at her. She giggled abd walked upstairs with the baby. Renu followed her while Aditya sat back on his chair
.
.
.
Vennela was sleeping in Vaidhehis arms. Aditya opened the door of their room which is completely decorated for their baby. Vaidhehi stood behind him. He looked at her and smiled. They walked inside with the baby.

" this room is special..isn't it vaidhu?"he Asked holding her shoulders.

" yes Aditya..and I wish to fill this room with loads and loads of good memories"she said smiling. They took the baby to the cradle and slowly placed her inside the cradle. They looked at her with wide smiles.

"She's exactly like you"he said holding her hands and she smiled.

" I still can't believe that we are parents now.."he said looking at the baby.

" even I feel the same."she smiled. He took her palms , kissed it and kept it closer to his heart.

" Like it happened yesterday..When I met you for the first time on my birthday.." he said smiling

" And when I got job under you.."

" how our parents misunderstood our relationship."he chuckled

" how we got married.."she said smiling

" when you kissed me for the first time during the new year party. "He said and She giggled.

" when you proposed me "she said smiling and He pulled her closer by her waist

" and how I claimed you mine.."he said kissing her nose. She smiled and joined their foreheads .

" Thank you so much bangaram for coming into my life.."he cupped her cheeks and inched forward. She closed her eyes as he gently placed his lips over hers.

Just then Vennela started crying. Aditya sighed and she started laughing.. He pouted. He got up to check her but just then she pulled him closer and smashed her lips on his.

 He got up to check her but just then she pulled him closer and smashed her lips on his