Chapter 37

Recap:
"What? You ordered this?" Irek asked confused with Rahul's behavior.

"I don't like ice cream" Rahul responded and took out his phone. He immediately dove into his emails and work. Irek rolled his eyes at Rahul's response and gave me a wink.

End of recap:

We all then went to the arcade to have some fun. It was a Sunday, and we were going to head back home the next morning.

"How much was Pizza Palace?" Cabir asked Irek wondering.

"It was around a thousand dollars." Irek waved off. I almost choked in my throat.

A thousand dollars?!

"Ok! Let's have groups of two. And the one who gets the most tickets gets to choose who gets in who's car." Irek said grinning as he eyed Sarah from the corner of his eye. Imran glared at Irek at his behavior. Cabir smirked as he seemed to be competitive.

"Ok so there's obviously going to be three teams." Irek started off and took out his phone.

"To be completely far, I'm putting everyone's name in this app, and it will switch it up." He said and glanced at Rahul from behind me. Rahul was on his phone the whole time, busy with work.

"Reema and Imran" Cabirs shoulders slumped. I smiled at Imran who smiled back. I ignored Sarah's annoyed look and listened in for the rest of the teams.

"Irek and Sarah" Irek giggled jumping up and down.

"And last Rahul and Cabir!" Irek finished off and looked up. He caught everyone's glare, and waves his hands.

"YOUR LYING, YOU JUST MADE UP THE TEAMS RIGHT NOW!" Imran bellowed after finding out that Sarah was with his brother.

"What? Here look!" Irek waved his phone in everyone's faces.

Imran's shoulders slumped in defeat and gave Sarah a look.

"Can we change partners?" Cabir asked groaning after looking at Rahul who was smirking.

"No."

"Alright, so first the basketballs!" Irek shouted and ran towards it.

Apparently, he brought like three sleek premium cards. So each team had one.

"Ready set go!" We all swiped the cards fast. Immediately we all grabbed the balls and aimed for the hoop.

"Reema, just don't rush. Aim perfectly and calculate the distance from here-" I tuned Imran out and nodded to his words.