Chapter 01

"We are finally here," Sonia said gleefully, whilst clutching my arm

Wait, let me introduce myself first:

Hi, my name is Reema Verma.
And we are currently attending the M. Harverb private University.

M. Harverb University is a very prestigious school, that is very competitive.

It was by pure luck that Sonia and I got in.

The M. Harverb University had a mandatory orientation party for everyone. I think it's a good idea, to create friends before school officially starts.

Anyways, I was wearing a navy blue dress that I got on sale.

Sonia had a dark red dress that matched her crimson red lips. Her wild blond hair was in a half pony and a half let out- kind of style.

I, being the inexperienced person just let my brown hair down.

We walked inside, both of us were from the poor side of the country. Sure our outfits weren't brand, but at least it's something. And for that, I'm grateful for it.

The orientation was in a ballroom, and everyone seemed so sleek and classy. I stuck out like a sore thumb.

Eh, fuck it.

My eyes immediately went towards the food buffet going on. It was as if my world stopped.

I rushed towards the food place and grabbed a plate. There was a range of Chinese food, Bengali food, French food.

I quickly grabbed a cup of Coke in one hand. I was so awed at the designs and food around me. That suddenly I tripped on something.

I fell, and all my good food had left my hands. And when I looked up, I felt a little fear.

He stood right in front of me, his face covered in curry, and his expensive jacket was stained by Coke. His black hair was covered in bits of white rice. And his dark brown eyes narrowed at me.

I quickly got up.

"I'm so sorry!" I said and ran away.

I couldn't afford to replace his clothes.

"Get her!" He yelled as he ran after me. I only pushed harder.

I went through doors and stairs. And then suddenly I ran into a dead end. I was trapped.

I ruffled my messy hair in frustration. He advanced to me, as his lips turned into a smirk.

"How dare a commoner as you, throw food at me." His jaw clenched as he cornered me to the wall.

"I said I'm sorry" I defended myself helplessly.

"Sorry?" He laughed coldly.

"You and your cheap dress, couldn't afford this Armani suit anyway." He said angrily.

I felt insulted and hurt.
"I can, but I wouldn't want to buy that suit anyways-" I slowly stepped to the side.

"It looks ugly on you, you look like a waiter compared to everyone inside." With that, I found an opening and ran.

"How dare you! A commoner insult a Malik! I'll find you!" He yelled from behind my back.

I went to the bathroom and washed myself up. I just need to leave this place.

 I just need to leave this place

Guys please vote/ comment more, so that there are more readers

AND SO I CAN READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT YOU GUYS MAKE!

Smile:)

Thank you:)