Chapter 28

RECAP
"We are here!" Rahul announced as his GPS, in his car led him.

"You have reached your destination. " His GPS voiced out.

"Good afternoon, sleepy girl" He laughed. I rubbed my eyes and looked up in shock.

We arrived in a suite cabin, it wasn't your typical cabin.

But a high class one. The lights shunned brightly, and what looked like a five-star hotel came to view.

This is going to be fun.

END OF RECAP

The cabin was surrounded by a forest, however, it looked modernized

The sky had already darkened, as we walked in. Everyone greeted us along the way, the employees, and our friends.

"I am never driving you too!" Cabir looked exhausted, as he threw the keys at Irek, who caught them in his hands. He looked at Madison, saying, "Cool."  Madison decided to wear a very, very revealing bright yellow dress.

It made my eyes hurt.

She let out a giggle, as they both leaned in.

"Hey, Guys!" Sarah ran in between them, making Madison almost trip. She glared at Sarah, Sarah noticed.

"You okay," Sarah asked concerned.

"The strippers bar is not here hun. Do you want me to call a cab for you?" Sarah continued making me start to giggle.

Madison looked so shocked and offended, her face grew beet red. Before she could respond, Imran nervously intervened.

"Urm, that's Ireks....date." He stammered blushing.

"Oh," Sarah said non-apologetically. She turned around and asked where our rooms are.

Madison huffed, but Irek grabbed her arm.

"Alright, so rooms under Davenwood," Cabir said to the receptionist.

"Um, are you sure you booked a room with us?" She asked confused and typed on her computer. The manager loomed over her.