Chapter 26

RECAP

"Stop that!" He said loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Stop thinking and let's go." He grabbed my hand and walked out of school. My heart warmed from his words.

The whole time, I stared at our hands. The heat of our hands made my heart beat fast.

"Gah! Your hands are sweaty!" He let go quickly and wiped his hands on my jacket.

I only made a face at him.

Rude.

"Wait what about detention?" I asked him.

"There's no detention on Fridays, you idiot. " He chuckled and opened his black Mercedes.

Why was he there then?

END OF RECAP

I texted my dad, informing that I was going on a road trip with my friends for the weekend

I texted my dad, informing that I was going on a road trip with my friends for the weekend. He responded after a minute, stating that I would have a good time. Rahul made a stop at my house and allowed me to gather my stuff and get ready for this road trip.

We all met up at my house.

"Ok, so we have three cars. Who's going to who's?" Irek asked and grinned when he received a text message.

"Four got my own car." Imran interrupted.

"Ok...."Irek looked at Imran with a knowing smirk. Imran looked away with a red face, and his glasses fogging up.

"I'm taking Sarah in my car" Imran quickly said like he was calling dibs. Sarah wasn't at my house, she is packing some stuff at her house currently. So Imran would have to pick her up.

"Guys, I'm getting Madison to come with," Irek said just as his phone ringed. Everyone groaned.

"Madison is a disgusting girl" Cabir explained to me. I nodded confused, he only laughed at me and pinched my cheeks.

"So I'll take reem-" Cabir started but Rahul interrupted Cabir.

"I'll take Reema." His tone indicated that it wasn't up for debate.

Cabir looked kinda shocked at Rahul's decision.

"Wow, I am going to be the only one without someone to drive. Rahul let me crash into your car!" Cabir whined.

I felt bad and was about to agree but Rahul cut me off.

"No, the backseat of my car is refurbished, nothing can be on it for 24 hours," Rahul said quickly.

"You can come to my car, only if you drive." Irek grinned evilly, and Cabir sighed loudly and agreed.

"Ok, so we are going to camp near this river" Imran gushed and started to talk about the historical facts.

"Alright then!" Everyone spit up and made sure everyone had the address to the site we were going to stay at.

"You should know that I get really bored easily, so I need something to do," I said locking my door.

"So?" Rahul answered. I rolled my eyes at his response.

"I'm going to get a whole dozen of glazed donuts." He announced creating plans as he sat down in his car.

"Where do I put these?" I held up my duffel bag, he threw them onto the back seat.

"Aren't your backseat refurbished and can't be used for a long time?" I asked confused and sat down in the passenger seat. That was what he said that made Cabir sit in someone else's car.

"What are you talking about?" Rahul asked confused and started the engine.