Chapter 08

RECAP
"See, Sonia, she's jealous!" Rahul said childishly.

"I'm not!"

"Sonia is she?" Rahul asked Sonia nodded grinning.

"I'm not jealous that Rahul is dating you," I said without thinking. Rahul coughed awkwardly and turned away from us.

What the?

"Um, Reema. We meant that you were jealous of our relationship.." Sonia stated slowly, confused.

"I meant that," I said awkwardly. Rahul just walked away.

I swear I saw a blush cover his cheeks.

END OF RECAP

"Hello class, I am Mr

"Hello class, I am Mr.Crocker," The math teacher said, his head was bald. He resembled the 'Mr.Crocker in Timmy Turner. His eyes roamed around the class.

This was, unfortunately, the only class with Sonia, Rahul, the twins, and Cabir.

"I just want to let you know, that only a small percentage of this class actually passes. Now, I have met with many parents, but do I care?" He asked and walked in front of Irek who was already asleep.

"No!" Mr.Crocker said as he slammed a book on Ireks desk. Irek shot up in shock, his eyes were red.

"What happens when you get scared 'half to death' twice?" Cabir asked right next to Rahul. He seemed to be lost in his own bubble as he stared into nothing.

"Anyways, this school is for elite rich kids. So, I don't care if your even a second late- I will not let your disgusting butt into my class!" Mr.Crocker continued to state the rules.

Rahul slowly turned around and blew a kiss towards Sonia, who was right next to me. I give this, a disgusted look. He caught my eye and glared at me.

"If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it called success?" Cabir asked starting to get more confused.

Rahul turned around and started to play on his phone.

"Anyways, to start this class off, we will learn about how to use the Pythagorean theorem!" Mr. Crocker dismissed Cabir again and started to write on the board.

My phone buzzed and I opened it.

Unknown Number: Hey

Reema: Who is this?

"If #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?" Cabir asked shocked at the question. Rahul turned around and shook his phone at me. I nodded, knowing that it was him.

Sonia thought he was referring to her. She took out her phone and started to text him.

"Anyways, moving on to problem #2," Mr.Crocker said, once again dismissing Cabir.

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY QUESTIONS?" Cabir asked outraged that no one was giving him answers.

"Cabir, these are not questions related to math. Therefore, no one cares." Mr.Crocker explained to Cabir and returned to the problem. My phone buzzed again.

Jerk: How are you?

I quirked an eyebrow in confusion, this didn't seem like Rahul. I looked at Rahul but he was busy with his phone.

Reema: Good, thanks... You?

Cabir seemed to be in deep thought again.

Jerk: Good thanks.

I was extremely confused and just replied.

Reema: Good.

"Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?" Cabir blurted out, interrupting Mr.Crocker once again.

Mr.Crocker glared at Cabir, for his stupid question. Irek started to laugh out loud. Imran seemed to shake his head and continue to write in his notebook.

Cabir seemed happy to get everyone's attention, he turned to Sonia and winked at her. She sighed and giggled. I glared at her, she's dating someone. Even though he's a total jerk.

"Hey, that seems like a math question!" Rahul said earning a laugh from everyone.

A/N: Can you guys plese vote and comment, it keeps me motivated to write more

A/N: Can you guys plese vote and comment, it keeps me motivated to write more. Thank you:)