Chapter 18

RECAP

"Why would I ever choose you?"

Everyone around Cabir started to crack up laughing at his dad's response.

"Dad!" Cabir whined.

"Anyways, although I am very used to answer your random questions. I got to get to work, bye." He hung up.

I quickly went to get my chocolate cake. And while I was in line, I got a message;

Herberb Vixens 😉😘

*Jerk removed Sonia from the group chat*

END OF RECAP

I started to eat my chocolate cake in delight

"What's up Reems!" Cabir said joining me during lunch.

I never saw Sonia this whole day so far.

"Hey!" Imran said sitting next to me.

"Hi," Irek said plainly and sat down.

"Why are we still sitting with her?" Rahul asked standing a few feet away from our table.

"Because we like her and are her friends.." Imran said slowly.

"She's a commoner, shell never fits in," Irek said while still busy with his phone.

"Common, she's like a sister. You know we always wanted one" Cabir said backing me up.

"You know if you don't like me, you don't have to follow me around," I said not bothering to look up.

Rahul scoffed.
"We stalk you? Babe, it's the other way around." He smirked.

Ireks phone buzzed and he yelled in excitement.

"Yuppeeeee!" He said making us all burst into laughter.

The way he said it resembles a yelp.

"What happened?" Imran asked.

"Sleepover at our house!" Irek said.

"Oooo this is gonna be lit!" Cabir said laughing.

"I refuse to sit with this commoner," Rahul said looking away.

"Common, give her a chance! As a genuine friend!" Cabir muttered and took a large bite of his burger.

"Fine, but as an acquaintance" He muttered sitting far away from me.

Suddenly the doors bursts open. And Sonia walked in.

Her red five-inch heels clacked against the floor. Her eyes were staring straight at Rahul.

It was silent as everyone stared at her.

Her outfit was the schools uniform, however, it was modified... into something sluttier.

Her face didn't hold any emotions and she stopped in front of our table.

"Rahul," She said in a high pitch voice. I finished up my chocolate cake.

"Hey Sonia," Rahul said bored.

" Do I look like your standard now?" She asked innocently, but her eyes said something else.

Irek muttered "prostitute" into my ear and I coughed, trying to contain my laughter.

"You think by just wearing these prostitute clothes, I would date you?" Rahul's face twisted into a face full of anger.  Everyone was silent, and Sonia dismissed Rahul's comment.

"Yes," She answered stupidly, unaware of Rahul being offended.

"How dare you insult a Malik!?" Rahul bursts standing up. His face turning red, Sonia's face deflated small.

"I-i didn't mean-" She was abruptly cut off.

"You didn't mean to? Huh? Do you really want to get kicked out of this school?" He asked and laughed evilly at the end.

"Do you know what happens when you insult one of us?" Cabir asked finally, he looked pissed.

"What?" She asked scared.

"You get tagged." She gasped and tears streamed down her face. She turned around to run but the wave of students stopped her.

"What does that mean?" I asked Imran who looked at the entire scene with a frown.

"It means that she's going to be isolated her whole time here, no one would want to be her friend. And if someone does, then they would get kicked out." Imran explained to me.

Irek grabbed a bowl of pasta and dumped it on her head.

"Slut"
"Worthless"
"Idiot"

Everyone called her names and chucked food at her. She just stood there, crying.

"Oh and Sonia" Rahul said with a cold tone.

"Hooters called, they want you to work for them"

I shouldn't let this happen.