forty six ⇄ d8 night pt 1

Start from the beginning

jimin stopped. he looked him in the eye.

"i dunno, i never really thought about if you meant it. i just always assumed you did," jimin shrugged.

yoongi turned to jimin and cupped the sides of his face.

"jiminie," he said quietly. jimin nodded.

"i really love you," yoongi whispered.

"i felt that," jimin said quietly.

yoongi couldn't look him in the eye.

"i literally hate you, jimin," he couldn't look him in the eye after his stupid joke.

"that is so sad. alexa, play-"

yoongi covered jimins mouth. "finish that sentence, and i will never kiss you again."

yoongi removed his hand.

"-despacito."

yoongi just giggled uncontrollably, and he still couldn't look at jimin.

"you still won't kiss me?" jimin asked, stepping forward. he grabbed yoongis hands.

"no," yoongi suddenly stopped laughing. he had on a straight- as straight as a homosexual could be- face and looked jimin in the eye.

"really?" jimin stepper closet.

"no," yoongi shook his head.

jimin stepped even closer. he smiled at yoongi.

then one of his hands cupped yoongis bulge, and yoongi jumped in surprise.

"not even now?" he asked. he leaned forward, his lips brushing against yoongis.

yoongi raised his hand and quickly turned jimins head to the side, planting a chaste kiss onto his cheek.

jimin whined.

"please kiss me?" he requested. he wrapped his arms around yoongis shoulders

yoongi sighed, but he kissed jimin nonetheless, on the lips this time. jimin hummed happily.

"i told you you'd kiss me," jimin said slyly. yoongi sighed.

he poked jimins cupid bow lightly with his pointer finger.

"i couldn't help it, min," he said.

"can i ride you?"

yoongi was taken aback by jimins question.

"w-what?" he stepped back a bit.

"what you just said really turned me on and i wanna ride you," when did jimin get so bold?

"i won't complain," yoongi whispered.

"but wait, you mean in the car?" yoongi asked suddenly.

"that would make it a lot hotter," everything was restraining yoongi from fucking jimin in the middle of the street.

"and hot. it gets hot in cars, jimin-"

"ac," jimin shrugged.

"there's not a lot of room-"

"so we'll be together-"

yoongi pressed a finger to jimins lips.

"i'll tell you what, baby. you can ride me when we get home, but right now we're going to the supermarket," yoongi said.

jimin sighed.

"and what do you say we go get some drug store hair dye and fuck up your hair? hmm? you've got a bit of root showing," yoongi combed his finger through jimins hair. it always remained soft.

"sounds good to me," jimin agreed.

"can i ride you while it's settling into my hair?" jimin asked.

yoongi laughed.

"no, cause i like touching your hair when i fuck you and i can't if there's dye in it," yoongi chuckled.

"fine," jimin pouted.

"let's go, babe. and on the way, think of what color you want your hair to be."

should jimjim go dark brown/black or silver next ? also i'm thinking abt writing the official smut soon bc why not

›  anyway i always forget what i want to say here. but like i'm literally so upset i hate everything ahahahahhaa anyway follow my backup that i might switch to barkjimin

follow softhttp KINGOF97

also just a disclaimer, just because your significant other doesn't treat you how yoongi treats jimin, doesn't mean your relationship isnt good. the things yoongi says and how he feels are really exaggerated to make it entertaining, and just because your s/o doesn't gawk ocer you and talk abt how much they love u and how perfect u are all the time doesn't mean they don't love you. please don't see what i'm writing as the expectation for relationships. please don't like feel disappotjned in your s/o if they don't treat u like yoongi treats jimjim  (although i wish everyone did) bc not everyone has the courage to say how pretty you are to ur face.