six ↛ jimins dream

▀▄▀▄▀▄ six ▄▀▄▀▄▀

jimin was playing some sort of game. he was teasing yoongi. he wouldn't say a word, but only when yoongi wanted help on deciding between suits, he would speak.

he'd sit in his lap and look through his options. and then he'd leave.

but yoongi knew he could get the best of jimin. he may have been straight, but he knew how to turn people on.

he knew how to do it right, too.

he just didn't know how dicks worked, to be honest.

girls had turned him on pretty easily, though. he knew what felt good. so maybe he'd just try that.

"jiminie, i need help again," yoongi hummed, and like a dog, jimin was in his lap in seconds.

he scrolled through a long list (yoongi had made it endless on purpose so he had more time) and he was perfectly concentrated.

yoongi was hard already, and not even surprisingly.

he put his hands under jimins ass and moved him so that he was situated on his bulge better, and he felt jimins breath speed up the slightest bit.

he began to rub his thighs, pressing his chest against jimins back.

"t-that one," jimin pointed to a random one. he wasn't even looking.

yoongi looked at the option jimin blindly chose. his hands traveled to jimins inner thighs.

"jiminie, i'm not going to wear a purple suit," he said, his breath hitting the back of jimins ear.

jimin shivered.

"look some more," yoongi ordered quietly, continuing to rub his thighs.

jimin sighed, and yoongi leaned forward and began to kiss jimins neck softly.

his hands travelled higher and higher, but not to the desired area.

yoongi focused more on his neck, and jimin tilted his head more so that yoongi had more room.

he let out soft hums and moans, completely forgetting his suit quest.

"you fucking love that, don't you?" yoongi asked, referring to the hickeys he left on jimins tanned neck.

jimin leaned his head back onto yoongi shoulder, nodding slightly.

"yoongi please just touch my dick already," the younger managed to get out, spreading his thighs farther apart. he made sure to not-so-subtly grind down onto yoongi raging hard-on.

"why don't you help me out, sweetheart?" yoongi decided to use his lack of knowledge to his advantage- and jimins, of course.

he held one of his hands out for jimin, and the shorter grabbed it and led it to his own bulge.

he began to rub it using yoongis hand, letting out short moans as he did so.

"shit," he muttered. he wanted so much more, but he had to take this on at yoongis pace.

suddenly, yoongi moved one of his hands to unbutton jimins slacks, taking his hand off his bulge.

his hands found jimins sides, and he let them rest there for a bit.

"jiminie, just touch yourself for a little," yoongi ordered. jimin obeyed nearly immediately.

yoongi just closed his eyes as he listened to jimins soft moans.

god damn, he loved it. he didn't know he would love those noises so much. he didn't know how much he would love this boy sitting in his lap and touching himself. he didn't know how much he would love this boy and everything about him.