twenty ⇄ hyuna, again

▀▄▀▄▀▄ twenty ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"can i rant again?" yoongi found hyuna in the breakroom again.

"sure," she said happily.

"well.." yoongi began to go on about how jimin told him he wanted to lose her virginity to jeongguk, and how they had gotten into a fight. how jimin had crawled into his lap to remind him of when he basically cheated on his- then- girlfriend with him. how jimin hated him now.

"thats.." she couldn't even find the words to comfort yoongi.

"so what are you going to do?" she asked, pulling her coffee from the machine. she took a sip.

"well first of all i need to get him to liking me again. i can't deal with something so precious hating me," he began to make his own.

"awh, you're so whipped for him, it's adorable," he sent her a glare.

"i'm just saying, it's pretty cute. but anyway, that is the first step you should take. but then what?" yoongi shrugged.

"my best guess is he won't listen to me and i just have to avoid jeongguk turning him against me again. and then when he breaks him, i'll be there," yoongi didn't really have a plan.

"and then when he looks up you'll be the first pretty face he sees," yoongi just shook his head.

"i can't force him onto me when he's still going through heartbreak. that'll hurt him, really bad. i'll just have to help him move on," yoongi said.

"you don't even know if his ex is gonna hurt him," she said.

"i know.. but is it bad im hoping he does hurt him again just so i can have him?" he asked.

hyuna sighed as she looked at him.

"actually, you know what? yeah, it is. if you really loved him, you'd wish he's happy, with whoever," hyuna gave him a hopeful smile.

"you're right.. i just wish he was happy with me," yoongi said sadly.

"just hope for the best for jimin, and if it works out in your favor, thats just a bonus. if it doesn't at least be happy that hes happy," hyuna put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"yeah," yoongi nodded.

"but anyway, does the office lesbian have a crush?" yoongi tried to lighten the subject.

"yeah, actually," she smiled brightly.

"who?" he asked.

"she's actually a loyal customer. the most loyal," her cheeks began to become pink.

"chungha," yoongi said immediately. everyone knew their most loyal customer.

"yeah," he blushed even more.

"she's pretty. i can see why," yoongi hummed.

"but the thing is i don't know if she likes girls, and im too scared to ask her on a date anyway," hyuna shrugged.

"chungha likes girls, hyuna," yoongi reassured her. hyuna gave him a weird look.

"what? how do you know?" she asked, turning more towards yoongi.

"like, everybody knows, hyuna. literally everyone," yoongi said as if it was obvious.

"well, if somebody woulda told me," hyuna mumbled.

"hyuna, just ask her out as a friendly date and then see where it goes from there," yoongi suggested. she nodded.

"let me know when something happens with jimin," she said, and then the two lifelong friends parted.

read wraith and soho :)

also here are a few of the authors that my lame ass S T A N S, yall fr they got some good shit go check it out

95KINGTAE
FAKEMYG
JOONSEXUAL
PEACHPJM
LUVLYJINWOO
MILKLIPS
taescum
yoonmining
-ohmytae
bbyboyjk
hobisbody
HONEYCHIMS
nojamguk
STARMYG
thrussyoongi
STINGGUK
arospec
junghoceok
Scarlet21221
SILVERKOOK
taetheist
taetataetae

i remember when lia was writing smut for thrussyoongi for grim (my fav) it was so good i love lia she inspires me