forty six ⇄ d8 night pt 1

▀▄▀▄▀▄ forty six ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongis idea of a date was one of the best things jimin had ever heard.

they decided to go on their date on the weekend instead so they could go things during the day and have the real fun at night.

it was saturday at about five in the evening, and first they were going to ikea. it wasn't the ideal date, but yoongi thought it was a good setting for photo shoots.

yoongi sat on one of the couches. jimin sat next to him.

"after we get some good photos, we can go on a walk on this one empty road because it's always fun to walk at night. then we can go to the supermarket," yoongi said. jimin nodded.

"why not just supermarket first and then walk?" jimin asked.

jimin held up his phone to take a picture as jimin spoke. the younger blushed.

"cause i wanna wait till later to go to the supermarket so it'll be emptier," yoongi said.

"well, fair enough," jimin shrugged.

"hey, jimin, remember when you were singing in the shower and you didn't know i was listening?" yoongi asked suddenly. jimin nodded.

"when my towel was falling?" jimin said. yoongi laughed.

"i should have just let it fall," yoongi mumbled. jimin snorted. "why, so we could have more sex with the wrong intention?" jimin asked. yoongi rolled his eyes.

"anyway, i'd really like it if you would sing for me again," yoongi said.

"but it doesn't sound good-"

"jiminie, you have the voice of an angel. i wish i could listen to you sing all the time," yoongi asked.

"what would i even sing?" jimin asked. "and you want me to sing to you now?"

"no, baby. i want you to to sing where you're comfortable, and a song you're comfortable singing," yoongi said

"i can sing to you when we're walking later tonight," jimin said. "okay, that sounds good."

"hey jimin?"

jimin hummed.

"i love you," yoongi said.

jimins cheeks got red. "let's go on a walk now, loser."

-

yoongi parked his car on the side of the road, and the two immediately intertwined their fingers. there really was no cars passing by.

"you ever wonder how many decisions you had to make that led you here?" jimin asked suddenly.

"well, yeah. but then i realize i made all the right decisions," yoongi answered. jimin laughed.

"stop being so cheesy," he blushed.

"honestly, min, i think you're beautiful," yoongi commented.

jimin blushed even harder. "i think that you're wrong."

"you're gorgeous, jimin," yoongi said. jimin just put his head down.

was it about time he should decide to love himself?

"thank you," he said quietly. "anytime," yoongi answered.

"you know what, jimin?" yoongi asked suddenly.

"what?"

"when i say i love you, does it mean anything to you?" yoongi asked. "cause i know everyone says i love you, and it means nothing. it's thrown around so meaninglessly."