twelve ↛ O!RUSTR8?

▀▄▀▄▀▄ twelve ▄▀▄▀▄▀

there was something so scary about sexuality.

if you weren't straight, it sure as hell would take a lot to figure out what you were. there was such a wide spectrum you could possibly settle as, and you could identify as the wrong one for years before you realize what your sexuality truly is.

and now yoongi really did have to figure out if he was genuinely straight or not, thanks to the perfect boy, park jimin.

but, to his misfortune, jimin started to ignore him. he started to avoid him.

even when he was getting him coffee or performing a task for his boss.

he talked very little, and he didnt seem to glow anymore.

yoongi knew it was because he couldn't leave his girlfriend for him, but he really couldn't. he loved his girlfriend with all of his heart.

if she died, he would be heartbroken. he couldn't imagine his life without her.

yoongi stopped

what he felt for his girlfriend were feelings he'd experienced before, with several other girls.

those were just platonic feelings.

but what he felt for jimin, he'd never felt before. for anyone.

jimin made him nervous. his stomach boiled when he saw him. he  thought about him late at night and thought about things that could happen with him.

he felt fireworks go off in his damn heart when jimin smiled.

those were romantic feelings.

yoongi realized something.

but he was too scared of it. so he pushed it to the back of his head.

i personally really like the title