twenty two ⇄ blackmailedt

▀▄▀▄▀▄ twenty two ▄▀▄▀▄▀  

yoongi pushed open the door to the conference room somewhat aggressively. taehyung had left by then. which confused yoongi. it should've been jeongguk that was leaving, and he will be.

"oh, it's jimin's savior," jeongguk scoffed. his shirt was still open. he was in the midst of buttoning it. his jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped as well.

"and jimin's cheating ex," yoongi spit. it was so god damn infuriating that jeongguk had the nerve to hurt someone as precious as jimin.

"it hasn't even been a month, jeongguk. why turn him against me if you're not even loyal to him?" yoongi stepped closer to jeongguk.

jeongguk snorted. "turned him against you? please, i couldn't care less. i haven't said a word about you," jeongguk looked yoongi from head to toe, "and there's really no competition," he laughed to himself.

"why the hell would you hurt him like that? he's so fuckong precious, and you must be a fucking monster to even have the nerve," yoongi said. jeongguk zipped up his pants, but didn't button up his shirt.

his tongue poked the inside of his cheek. "he's too stupid to realize it. it is fun, though. seeing people squirm under your finger. i'm playing all three of them, and they don't even know it," jeongguk just laughed.

"everyone but jimin knows, dumbass," yoongi said. jeongguk sucked his teeth.

"then i guess i'm not cheating anymore, am i?" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"but you did, again. after he trusted you not to," yoongi was about ready to punch the shit out of jeongguk.

"are you still going to mess around with taehyung and hoseok?" yoongi asked.

"probably not, since they're friends with jiminie and won't wanna mess around," jeongguk said.

"you still fucking cheated, and that's shitty on its own. not once, but twice. probably more. not with one person, but with two. probably even fucking more,' yoongi stepped closer. jeongguk began to button up his shirt.

"and? so what? if you told jimin, he wouldn't even believe you. he says he hates you," jeongguk said.

"is that what you're counting on? your word against mine? because i can just get taehyung and hoseok to admit to it, too," yoongi said.

"well, he won't believe them either. he's too busy sucking my dick on his knees yoongi. he's fallen so hard for me he can't even see straight," jeongguk scoffed.

yoongi was so fucking angry. how the hell could jeongguk say something like that.

"i bet jimin hasn't even fucking seen your dick. and besides, the only dick you can brag about is in your ego," yoongi spit, jeongguk chuckled. "you'd be surprised-"

"no, jeongguk, i really wouldn't" he stepped so he was right in front of jeongguk. "jimin was too scared of you to ever do anything with you. all he's ever done is kiss you, and somehow you tricked him into thinking it was a good idea to let you fuck him. but you are such a fucking dick, and you don't deserve him. what you deserve is to rot in hell," yoongi said.

"jimin wasn't scared of me," jeongguk acted as if he was crazy.

"yes he was, jeongguk. he was so fucking scared. he told me. you always pressured him, you always threatened to leave him if he didn't give you what you wanted. he was surprised you stuck around for two years. but he didn't expect you to cheat. you broke him, jeongguk. into a million fucking pieces. you crushed him, and you left him. and then you come back, hurinf him all over again like you've got nothing left to lose. im sorry that you can't fucking realize how perfect what you have just sitting in your hands is, but that doesn't mean you can hurt him. he was going to ask you to marry him, jeongguk. he was going to fucking propose, but that same night he walked in on you fucking someone else. and i think it's so god damn unfair you don't have to live with that, unscathed, but he does. he deserves so much better than a snake like you, and i don't give a rats ass how powerful you think you are. i know you fucking thrive over feeling omnipotent and shit, but that doesn't give you the right to manipulate him," jeongguk felt threatened, for once in his life. yoongi wasn't someone to fuck with. but jeongguk was going to take his chances, as small as they seemed.

"you don't get to decide on my rights," jeongguk said.

"maybe you'd be decent enough to realize," but yoongi knew that wasn't true.

"and what are you gonna do about it? like i said, its your word against mine," jeongguk smirked.

yoongi hated how smug he was.

"the cameras that have audio in this conference room," yoongis posture didnt change as he spoke. his glare didn't alter. he was still as he said those words.

"this will be the only round you win," jeongguk spit. he picked up his things, and then he was gone.

yoongi smiled smug to himself as he watched jeongguk make his way out.

bro this story started flopping ever since reconstruction lmaoo . also i seriously hope yall realize the version ur reading currently is the reconstruction. i thought i already said this before but i guess not