twenty four ⇄ virgin territory

▀▄▀▄▀▄ twenty four ▄▀▄▀▄▀  

yoongi didn't really know where jimin was, but he knew he needed a cup of coffee. he hadn't made his own cup more than ten times for the last five months.

five and a half, more like.

yoongi sat for a second, and thought about jimin.

he was all that was on his mind lately.

he loved jimin. but it felt as if now there was nothing he could do.

would yoongi really finally lose jimin to jeongguk?

when yoongi was little, he only dreamed of being in love. he had to impression that it would be amazing.

he had the impression that the person he loved would love him too. he dreamed he'd be able to sit and cherish that person, without being scared. he wanted to be able to admit who he loved.

he had the impression that he would actually have that person.

he wondered what it was like, getting a happily ever after. because obviously, he wasnt getting one. jeon jeongguk robbed that from him in a month and two weeks.

yoongi didn't really think he could fall for anyone else after jimin. it seems dramatic, but jimin.. jimin was perfect. maybe he wasn't perfect, jimin himself didn't think so. but park jimin was min yoongi's perfect.

and min yoongi just needed some god damn coffee.

he picked up his coffee cup, making his way out of his office.

left, left, right, right, left, from your office.

he was about to touch the doorknob to turn it, but he heard something.

it wasn't quite a moan, but maybe a grunt.

pants, the sound of lips sucking against skin.

he recognized the voice.

"fuck, jiminie. so good for me."

yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat.

jimin wasn't making a sound. maybe he was panting a bit, but that was exepcted.

"ggukkie, i-it hurts-"

"just sit tight, 'min. it won't hurt in a little bit."

yoongi bit his lip.

after a little bit, he heard jimin let out quiet moans. they were more like whimpers.

yoongi almost scoffed. and he said jeongguk would do him good.

yoongi leaned his head against the wall, closing his eyes.

he thought about the day, about four months ago, when jimin told him about his boner.

the way jimin leaned his head back against yoongis shoulder as he pleasured him. the way his eyes fluttered closed, his eyelashes dark and pretty. the way his lips parted as he moaned, crooked tooth making way. how pretty his voice sounded, those noises coming past his lips.

the way he moaned his name.

fuck, the way he moaned his name.

yoongi was barely doing anything, and jimin sounded like he enjoyed that a lot more than what jeongguk was doing to him.

yoongi just imagined that day, replayed it over and over again. he simply loved how he could make jimin squirm with the twist of his wrist so easily.

now he knew what jeongguk felt like, having all the control. especially over park jimin.

but then it hit yoongi.

jeongguk really did take jimin's virginity. he was doing it, right before him. behind a closed door.

yoongi turned around, making his way back to his office. he closed the door behind him, and leaned his back against it. he slid down the door, setting his coffee cup on the floor next to him.

he set his head in his hands.

why did he have to want jimin so bad? and why did it hurt, equally as bad? why did jimin have to do this to him, tear him down piece by piece with every decision he made regarding jeongguk.

why did jimin have to be so god damn perfect?

jimin was ethereal. something about him was so charming, so unworldly.

there was something about park jimin that had min yoongi leaned against his door, in the middle of a breakdown.

it was so strange, what heartbreak can do to you. min yoongi had no idea, of course. until now.

"fuck," he whispered to himself, quickly wiping away the tears as fast as they came.

"i love you so much," he whispered, even quieter. as if jimin was in the room.

and that hurt even worse, saying it out loud. and realizing just how true it was.

yoonseok will be strings attached, but not completely. have fun with that info while i eat my cereal.