fifteen ⇄ favors

▀▄▀▄▀▄ fifteen ▄▀▄▀▄▀  

who gave jeongguk the right to go and take jimin away from him? he had a hunch the kid would make jimin fall for him again. but why so soon? he didn't even have a chance to get jimin to fall for him first.

yoongi was still thinking about what jimin told him earlier in the day before he took the day off.

"i agreed to meet jeongguk again, and i think i might give him a second chance," jimin told him.

"i really still love him, yoongs. he's still the same guy i loved. he swears he's changed, so i may as well see where it goes?"

"i won't let myself fall for him if it turns out bad."

but jimin already pointed it out himself that he was still in love with him, and falling even harder every second. but it wasn't like he was set on his feelings. he hadn't left his girlfriend, and he didn't admit it to himself either. if he couldn't be sure of his sexuality, how could he be sure of his feelings for jimin?

he put his head in his hands.

how was he going to be sure of his feelings so he could get jimin back? he didn't even know for sure if he was gay because jimin was the only guy he'd felt these feelings for.

who was openly gay and willing to test his theory and help him out?

jung hoseok.

he could just ask hoseok what it was like to be with a guy and see if that's something he would want to do.

he picked up his phone, dialing hoseok's office number. hoseok answered nearly immediately.

"hey, mr. min," he said jokingly.

"hoseok, could you come to my office?" he asked. hoseok hummed briefly, before ending the call

a few minutes later, hoseok entered his office. he sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"what do you need? coffee? fax?" he asked.

"no, i need help.. figuring something out," he said. hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"with that?" he asked. he leaned forward.

"i.. i think that im gay?" yoongi didn't sound sure of himself.

"why?" he asked.

"i think i like a guy.."

"don't you have a girlfriend?" hoseok was quirky.

yoongi nodded.

"how am i supposed to help you with that?"

"well, can you like.. tell me what its like with a guy?"

"like.. sexually?"

yoongi nodded.

"it's not that hard, really. if youve ever had sex with a girl and used.. y'know, not the vagina. it's like that, i guess.

but his dick will be the same as yours. tip is sensitive, under the tip too, the slit, you know the deets.

but i guess if you ever wanted to suck dick it would be weird if you've never done it. to be honest, you learn quick. just keep it slack and watch your teeth, and the guy does the rest. you know what its like when you just get tired of the slow shit and go straight to mouth-fucking," hoseok explained.

yoongi took it all in slowly.

"and sex is a whole other story that you can only learn from with experience and i can't really help you unless you wanted me to," yoongi stood up as hoseok talked to find something in his cabinets. he pulled a folder out, walking next to hoseok and setting the folder on is desk.

"what's that supposed to mean?" yoongi asked, hoseok stood up.

"it means any person with eyes that's into guys is into you, and it goes for me too. and if you want help, i can show you the proper way." hoseok slowly stepped closer to yoongi, his fingers finding their way behind his tie.

yoongi looked at hoseok. he had to crane his neck a bit, since hoseok was the slightest bit taller.

"i, uhm.."

"but before you get it mixed up, i'm not doing this because i wanna get with you. it's just i think you're hot, which im not ashamed of. and if you want me to teach you so you have experience with your next boy toy, i will," hoseok flashed a smile. yoongi thought about it.

he found hoseok more attractive than any girl. he really was attracted to him, but not in the same ways as jimin.

god damn it he was gay.

"you okay with me taking your gay virginity?" hoseok laughed, his fingers hooking into the beltloops of yoongi's slacks.

"i.."

"i'm kidding. is your boytoy a top or bottom?"

yoongi thought for a second. when it came to sexual things, who would be more dominant?

nah, he's a sub.

"bottom," he answered.

"then i'll show you how to top," hoseok said. he stepped forward, putting his hands behind yoongis thighs. he helped the older sit on yoongis desk.

"hoseok can you just shut the fuck and help me figure out if im gay before i totally pussy out?" yoongi asked.

"well this is the only scenario where "you are what you eat" doesn't come into play," hoseok joked.

my thoughts exactly.

"but can we agree this means nothing? im just helping you out? no strings attached?" hoseok asked.

yoongi scoffed and muttered one last thing before he pulled hoseok in for a kiss. "please, youre not my type."

its for the plot :))) also i'll let u figure it out. are the strings attached or no? weren't hoseok and jeongguk going out? (;

also check out wraith and soho thanks

before i forgot to mention yes this is can i help you but i changed the title bc i felt it didnt fit so yeah now its two-timing and it fits the theme