'Isn't this what i wanted? Be able to move on Jungkook? Even if It hurts seeing him with another girl, I'll try loving someone else'

"I'm so happy, babe!" Jackson smiled and pulled me into a hug making me slam my face against his chest. "Come on we need to show off to the whole school!!"

"Wait Jackson no—"

Jungkook POV:

there they were, hugging each other. Jackson's back hugging Y/N and she let him? They were walking around the lunchroom. Jackson made eye contact with me and smirked. I wish I could just beat him up on the spot.

What broke me the most is seeing Y/N, smiling. She seemed to enjoy it. I couldn't stay looking at them more and looked over to Mina who was sitting next to me on the lunch table. "Give me a kiss baby." Mina said, she closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

' I don't like this, but it'll help me move on Y/N.'

I quickly leaned towards her face and gave her a quick kiss. After that I turned my head to the side making me and Y/N lock eyes, those beautiful eyes that make my heart speed up, the girl who truly makes me happy without even trying. The girl who was there to comfort me when no one else was.

She's now with that stupid bastard I hate the most.

'How long will I be able to support this?'

Authors POV:

Seokjin was in his office sitting behind his desk while Ahra was sitting in front of him. Seokjin had gathered some of Y/N's sample of her hair, "okay Ms. Ahra, I must say that some DNA test may take longer than usual. Some may take up to 4-5 days and depending on what lab you would choose to do the test it could even take 3 to 12 weeks. So it's up to you on which lab you feel more comfortable with to do the test."

Ms. Ahra was pretty nervous, all she wanted was to find out if Y/N was her real daughter or not. She knows she is. She had a feeling Y/N is the daughter they stole from her when she was just a baby. All she wants is to find out as soon as possible to clear her doubts.

"Can I do it here?, I know this is the biggest hospital of Seoul!!" Ms. Ahra said.

"Yes we can, so I'll just need you to sign some papers" Seokjin smiled.

Y/N POV:

School day was over, I was locked in my bedroom drowning myself with my own tears as I remembered Jungkook kissing Mina.

I haven't talked to anyone since then.

'The guy who woke up that unknown feeling in me was able to wake up the biggest pain in me.'

I suddenly heard knocking on my door, "fuck off" I groaned. "Y/N Please open the door, you've been in there for 5 hours straight" "come on Y/N, don't be a pussy ass bitch you thot" I heard two voices, I clearly knew who they were.

I slowly got up from bed and walked towards the door opening it revealing Taehyung and Luna. As soon as they saw my red puffy eyes their faces dropped and quickly hugged me.

"Y/N, are you okay!?" Taehyung asked me.

"Boy does she look okay to you fool?" Luna replied.

"Shut your pretty little mouth up"

"You're going to explain me what was all that going on between you and Jackson at school" Taehyung told you.

"Listen when I said you and Jackson would make a good couple I didn't mean go and date him!!" Luna said.

"But you said it though." I sniffed.

"I was in my crackhead behavior back then, but now please explain!"

I sighed and told them to sit on the bed, after all the explaining I had to do both Luna and Taehyung understood my reasons on why I made the decision on dating Jackson. At first they didn't agree on my relationship with Jackson, but I guess now they do?

"Are you sure about this Y/N? Do you think this is the way you could just forget about Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, I'm tired of being hurt. Tired of waiting for something that will never happen between me and Jungkook. So why not try forget about the feelings about him?" I said through a sad voice.

"I guess Jackson could treat you well" Taehyung hugged me.

'I don't know for how long I'll be able to handle this pain'

——————————————————————————

Y'all can hate me more but I'll love you more😪✊🏻