Treinta y dos

a/n: yall... this is only the beginning.
YOU FOOLS😔✊🏻👊🏻.

Author POV:

You were heartbroken, you wanted to cry. "Why the fuck did you do this Jungkook?" Taehyung yelled, he had looked over you, he saw your pained expression as you saw those marks on his neck.

"Because some people just don't listen when they try to warn them, and why would you guys care? All of you stopped caring a long time ago. So if you excuse me I'll go sleep" he left almost bumping into you.

Y/N POV:

I couldn't sleep for the whole night, I was currently in school. I couldn't keep my mind of Jungkook, why did he suddenly changed from one day to another that quick? What happened to him?

I haven't seen him since the morning but I know he did come to school, "Y/N, I've been wanting to talk to you about something" Jackson approached to me, I was putting all my notebooks and pencils inside my locker since it was already lunchtime.

"I'm not in the mood for anything Jackson, can we talk another day?" I sighed.

"What's wrong Y/N?"

"I'm just not in the mood okay?" I told him already getting myself annoyed. I suddenly got hugged by him, he held me tight against his chest. "I'm here for you Y/N" I felt him place his chin on top of my head.

"Thank you." Was all I could say, "can you please come with me. I promise it's important" Jackson said as he parted himself from me.

I didn't feel like doing anything, but I slightly nodded making him quickly grab my hand and guide me to who knows were.

We were walking through the halls, but someone caught my attention. It was Mina, she seemed too happy today. She was leaning against the wall waiting for someone, I saw a figure come close to her. Mina made eye contact with me causing me to freeze in my spot. She placed her hand on the persons neck and slowly pulled them close without breaking eye contact with me.

She smirked and quickly kissed them, my breath stopped when I realized who it was.

Jungkook?

He had placed his hands on her waist while kissing her back. A knot in my throat started forming, I felt like crying. "Come on Y/N!!" Jackson pulled me by my hand again.

'I never knew love could hurt this much'

We reached somewhere which seemed to be an abandoned class, a few old desks where in the room. "Okay Y/N, I don't know what you're going through right now but I've been wanting to tell you something."

He held both my hands and made eye contact with me making me feel nervous. "I know I've been such a pain in the ass when we first met, and I'm really sorry for that Y/N." He laughed, "we've hanged out for a while, and I just realized that I'm so deeply in love with you. I want to be the man who can treat you right, see you smile, and see you succeed. So this is why I want to ask you if you could maybe.. be my girlfriend?" He slightly smiled.

His words made me freeze, I saw how his eyes went from my eyes to my lips and back again to my eyes.

"You don't have to answer me right now, I can give you time to think about it" he quickly said before turning his head to the side trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Yes"

"Wait what?"

"I said yes, I want to be your girlfriend." I quickly said.