Veintiuno

Y/N POV:

'Are you sure you were really adopted?'
— unknown.

Well duh. I was 15 when I got adopted. I even saw my adoptive parents adopt me.

This note is bullshit. I ripped the paper in small pieces. I was still waiting for Jungkook to comeback.

Thinking about the note, why was I left on the orphanage? Why did my biological parents leave me? Was I a mistake?

I really never thought about that before. I sighed and decided to sit down, Jungkook probably was going to take a while.

Jungkook POV:

Where the fuck are the keys?

I was looking for them nearby, I was walking until I bumped into someone.

"Sorry my bad"

It was a mans voice, he was wearing all black with a mask. He seemed around my age and my height. He seemed in a hurry since he didn't bother to look at me in the eye when he apologized.

Weird.

Anyways, I kept looking around. I kept walking and sounds of keys dangling came from my sweater.

'Please don't tell me they're here'

I reached inside my pocket and pulled out our room keys.

"great jungkook, you fucking left Y/N alone to look for the keys that were in your fucking pocket this whole time" I groaned and walked back to the hotel.

I reached the hotel and walked towards our room, I saw Y/N sitting down on the floor with our bags on the floor. She had her knees to her chest arms wrapped around them and her head down.

"Hey Y/N, you asleep?" I whispered.

"Y/N~" I whispered again.

"Y/N~~" I sang out her name.

But she still didn't answer.

"Hey whore you asleep?" I asked out loud.

"The fuck did you just called me?" She quickly stood up and got ready to fight me.

Cute.

"I found the keys!!" I said.

"Really where were they?"

"In my pocket"

"You're dumb as fuck"

"Shut up"

I was about to insert the keys to the door knob until I noticed Y/N gripping onto something on her hand.

"What do you have there?" I asked her pointing at her hand.

"O-oh i-it's nothing" she stuttered.

"okay" she seemed upset but I just shrugged it off.

Authors POV:

after entering home you guys decided to take a quick shower before doing anything else. You let the warm water hit your skin making you relaxed, your thoughts were consuming you at the note that was now in the trash.

'Who could've given me that note?' You thought.

Meanwhile Jungkook was laying in bed playing with his phone. He went through his gallery and found some pictures he took of you. He smiled to himself at watching them.