"...I'm sorry," Colt apologized. "That was imprudent of me." Zeke placed his hand on Colt's shoulder and sighed. "Oh, well. That's a big brother for you. Let's go."

"Ummm...where are we going?" Colt warily asked.

"To play catch, of course." responded lightheartedly.

Rika took that as her cue to leave, not wanting to spend anymore time in the presence of these Marleyans. She gathered her daughters up and took them back home before anyone else could attempt to try and stop them.

"The report's come in from Eren, sir

"The report's come in from Eren, sir..." spoke a well-matured Ruby, standing up proud and tall in her newly clad Scouting Legion armor. It looked nothing like the old uniform, instead consisting of a black turtleneck and black pants, along with several tubes and wires connected along the body, part of the newly redesigned ODM gear.

The only person in the squad who still resembled the old uniforms was Levi, who still chose to wear his cape, but have it dyed black to match the rest of their uniforms. He no longer wore a cravat, which kinda to saddened Ruby as she liked to make fun of him to Eren by placing a napkin above her breasts and speak in a monotone voice.

"Well?" Levi stared over at her. "Everything seems to be in place but..." she pulled a small silver ring from the package. "When...did he have this...?" Levi's silver eyes widened in shock.

"Does that mean something to you, Captain?" spoke an ally of theirs from Marley, a woman with short undercut hair named Yelena. Levi snatched the ring from the redhead's fingers and examined it closely. "That's impossible. Why the hell would Eren have this?!"

"He didn't have it when he left," Ruby shook her head. "And there's nothing in the letter addressing it. But it appears on the envelope that the letter has been tampered with. Take a look," she said, pointing the obvious rip in the lip of the envelope. "Captain, you don't think..."

"Get that idea out of your head." Levi hissed. "Anna is dead. This doesn't prove anything. It's just a stupid ring." he threw the piece of metal into the dirt. Ruby couldn't help but yelp and dive after it. "Now, if you're done wasting my time, we have some guests to offer pig piss to and preparations to finish."

Ruby held the ring in between her fingers. "This has to be Anna's ring... but... how would Eren have gotten it?"

"It seems you managed to anger the Captain again." Cayden observed, striding over to the woman in the sand. "Does no one else believe me?" Ruby shook. "That letter at the castle all those years ago... and now this ring. What if she is alive, Cay?"

"It seems being away from Eren is making you delirious." Cayden observed. "I guess." Ruby sighed, slipping the ring into her pocket. "I suppose... I'm just so anxious for some kinda news. I'm tired of waiting. We've opened the port to the world and the only person who's ever visited us is this strange woman from a place called Hizuru? And since when is Mikasa royalty?"