Chapter Three

As it turned out, the project Tomoyo had been working on was the ivory and gold garment that Sakura would be dressed in for her wedding. As Tomoyo adjusted it for her, Sakura tried not to think too much about what would happen later that night.
"That should do it." Tomoyo smiled. "You look stunning!"

Sakura investigated herself in the mirror. The material was soft against her skin. It clung to her curves and draped from her hips down, where a gold adjustable cord sat neatly. Similarly, a gold cord wound around the back of her neck, keeping the dress up. It draped low at the back leaving her back bare.
She swallowed.

"You'll be escorted to the ceremony soon. As the sun is setting, I must leave." Tomoyo explained.
"Thank you..." Sakura murmured.
Tomoyo bowed and then left the room.
Sakura walked over to the bedside table and picked up her notes, sitting down and looking through them to distract her mind.

A knock pulled her from her thoughts and a maid stepped in to guide her to the ceremony. There weren't many people which surprised her; she had thought that as he was a king, there would likely be hundreds of people. She counted ten at most.
She stepped up to Syaoran's side and made eye contact with him. If he saw her fear, he showed no signs of having done so.

After sitting through the celebratory party after the ceremony, Syaoran led Sakura back to the bedroom.
As he had kept contact with her all night, the fear she knew she'd been feeling had dulled completely.

He peeled his shirt off over his head and turned to her. Having finished taking off her shoes, she stepped closer to him and he brought her in by the waist. He loosened the rope at her hips and it slid to the floor, quickly followed by the dress itself.
She stood completely bare in front of him for a moment; he cupped her cheek and leant into her, lightly kissing her lips.

She was surprised by this gentle contact, expecting far worse. This wasn't what she was used to. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around his neck and he immediately deepened the kiss, parting to lift her onto the bed.

She didn't look as he removed the rest of his clothing and she parted her legs to give him access to her core.
Sakura flinched as she felt his fingers probing at her folds and he dipped into her core. Her muscles clenched at the intrusion and she forced herself to relax. Her breathing turned to gasps as he brought her to a climax, leaving her entire body tingling pleasantly, something she had never experienced before.
He retracted his hand and she waited briefly for what she knew would come.
"I'll try and make this as painless as possible." He said softly. She gasped as she felt him applying something cold to her entrance, and then he wrapped her legs around his hips.
She could feel the tip of his member at her entrance and she grabbed his shoulders as he pushed into her. She was expecting pain, but it wasn't there. Instead it was just a mild uncomfortable intrusion.
She relaxed, and he continued.

He gave one final thrust and she grit her teeth against the pain. She hadn't been in any form of intercourse for a very long time, and so she guessed she had tightened again. He watched her expression relax and he rocked his hips gently before setting a steady pace. It wasn't long before she fully relaxed and was gasping.

Something was building in her womb, tightening with each thrust. Suddenly everything seized, and she gripped his shoulders tighter as he thrust harder into her limp form. Something warm coated her womb and his breath was hot against her neck.
After a moment he pulled out and collapsed next to her, breathing hard. He pulled her close after a moment and she tried to regain her breath.
"If you can sleep, you should try." He murmured after a moment.
She could feel his body against hers. Whatever magic he used, it calmed her completely, even if she didn't want to be calmed.