Chapter 13

~ Ella is now home at the clubhouse. Its the beginning of July. ~

I was finally home. In my bed and have slept for maybe a week straight. I still haven't told anyone about the baby, I decided his name would be Jonathan Drew Wolf.

Tonight, at the barbeque I was going to tell everyone, because it seemed easier to tell them now instead of in church with nothing but men.

Sliding out of bed, I throw on some shorts, a t-shirt and sandals. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and then walk downstairs. I walk out the back and go join everyone at the small lake hidden in the back woods.

Everyone was there and it was pretty late but not late enough for anyone to be drunk. I made my way to Mr. H and say, "I need to tell you all something. Its very important, and I want to tell everyone right now."

His eyes go wide and he says, "Are you okay? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Did something happen?"

"No. I'm fine, just wait until I tell everyone." I reassure him and shake my head.

"Do you want me to call church in an hour?" He asks taking a drink from his beer.

"No, its something everyone in the club needs to know about and only men are allowed in church so."

"Alright, well come on. I'll get everyone's attention." He says pulling me along with him, he wolf whistles and everyone stop talking so he yells, "Belly here has something to say! She wants everyone here to know! So all of you shut the fuck up and listen!"

Everyone gives me their attention, "So as we all know, a few weeks ago I was in the hospital and some of you know the Doc had something important to tell me and at the time I told you all I was just some useless test results and that was a small white lie. Apparently they had mixed up some tests and did a pregnancy test with my blood instead of some other girls. They redid all the test, including the pregnancy one and it was positive." I pause to gage some of the reactions.

"How far along are ya?!" Rage yells from the back.

"Now, I'm seven months along."

"So its Beast's?" Someone else asks.

"Yes, I only ever slept with him."

"Boy or girl?" Mrs. H calls from besides Mr. H.

"Boy. Jonathan Drew Wolf."

"That's wonderful Belly!" Kitty screams.

I giggle at how excited she is.

"So you're keeping him?" Shank asks.

I nod and rub my very tiny tummy.

"Okay, so we have about two months before Joey comes. So everyone get together and get what you don't use for your babies anymore to give to Ella and Joey. We are about to have a new member born!" Mr. H yells.

I walk away from the front of the crowd and step into it and I get hugs and congrats from everyone.

"So, you? A momma?" Lolita asks as I make it to the back of the large group.

I laugh and nod, "I guess so."

She gives me a sweet smile, "Well I'm beyond happy for you. You're a little young but who cares right? You have everyone in the damn town wrapped around your little finger. I'm almost a hundred percent sure that if you killed someone Sheriff Terry would turn his cheek and look the other way."

I laugh at her jokes, "Yeah. Well I'll also keep going to online school. It'll be way easier and I can do my school whenever I have a chance too."