Story of a Teenage Stripper {Arranged Marriage} Chapter 38

Okay, so the phone part was too long to do the whole italics thing...so sorry about the whole thing being in italics. But it's 9:30 here and I am tired. I also apologize for the shortness of this chapter.

Vote and Comment

xoxo Natasha

regardless of who you are

10:15 am Monday Feb 15, Sunvalley High

"What did you do this weekend?" Penn asked me when I sat down beside him in drama class.

"Chris and I went shopping for a gift for Richard's birthday. Tiffany showed up and I told Chris that he should hang out with his girlfriend. I went and bought a dress and met this guy, and now we're going on a date tomorrow night."

"Wow," Penn whistled. "You've been busy."

"I guess so." I laughed.

"So, what does he look like?"

"Extremely hot. He's got brown hair and greenish brown eyes...and no they're not hazel, they're seriously greenish brown. He's uber tall and...Penn, you have to see him to know what I am talking about." I then stared off dreamily.

"In that case, does he have a brother?" Penn laughed.

"I wouldn't know...but I'll ask for you." I smiled.

"Just make sure Chris doesn't find out, or he'll go berserk."

"Oh let him find out," I huffed. "He can't have any control over me if he can't break up with that bimbo. Like I said before, it isn't fair if he can date someone but I'm expected to wait for him to break it off with her. If he can date, so can I."

"Well alright then." Penn said.

After the dance, I had finally told Penn why I was living with the Riche's. He was appalled but also understood, which shocked me. But I told Chris because by then I knew that he was trustworthy and wouldn't tell anyone about it.

"Hey, what did I miss?" Jackie asked sitting down beside us.

It was half way through class and she finally showed up after explaining to the teacher that she had a dentist appointment.

"Sasha met a guy." Penn said, plainly.

"Oh? And what is his name?" she asked, facing me.

"Cody." I said.

I proceeded to tell her everything I knew about him and what he looked like. When I finished, my phone started to vibrate, I looked at it and Cody was calling me. I answered and told him to hold on.

"Ms. Tay, may I go to the bathroom?"

She waved her hand, telling me it was okay. Asking to go to the bathroom was the smartest thing when wanting to talk to someone on the phone, the bathroom closest to the drama room was on the other side of the arts department.

"Hey," I said.

"Were you in class?" he asked sounding apologetic.

"Yeah, but it's alright. We're not even doing anything."

"That's what people always say." he laughed. "But I was wondering if you were still interested in that date?"

"But of course." I said in a regal voice. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I get out of school at three, how about I pick you up at the mall and we can go to the beach?"

"Sure, but why are we going to the beach?" I asked.

"Well I'm pretty sure that no one has taught you how to surf and I want this to be a fun date." he explained. "And before you ask about the mall, we don't know each other that well and I don't think that your parents would want a strange guy to know where you live and go to school."

"That's true." I replied. "So what time should I get to the mall, do I need a bathing suit, and where should we meet."

He laughed and my babbling.

"We should meet at five, yes, the main entrance." he said. "Does that answer all of your questions?"

"Yup." I said smiling. "Well, I have to go before my teacher gets mad."

"Bye Sasha." he said, hanging up.

"Bye." I whispered.

I rushed back to the drama room to tell Penna and Jackie all about my plans and then get them to come swim suit shopping with me last period. Or during lunch.

This was going to be fun and I refuse to let Chris ruin this for me.