Story of a Teenage Stripper {Arranged Marriage} Chapter 39

Hey everyone! I am so sorry about the recent lack in updates. I've extremely busy with school, but I've have updated.

I'm thinking that the story will be over soon, I'm not bored of it but since I don't have as much free time as I used to and I may not even after I graduate. What do you think? Also, for the next chapter I need you guys to help me out; when does your school usually let you out for spring break? Because I think here in Canada it's at a different time, but I'm not really sure. If you guys could help me out by just telling me when your spring break usually is and if it's for a week it would be greatly appreciated.

Vote and Comment

xoxo Natasha <3

so do whatever it takes

7:45 pm Tuesday Feb 16, Richie Manor, Sasha’s Room

“Sasha.” Lissann called from the other side of the door. “It’s time to get up.”

I heard the door open and the light blinded my eyes. Lissann had turned on the light, in an attempt to wake me up, but it wasn’t going to work. I wasn’t feeling well, and I think I may have come down with a cold from surfing with Cody last night.

He taught me how to surf for the majority of our date and once I finally got it we decided to call it quits. I had wrapped a towel around my body, but not my head. So at the moment, I had a head cold.

“Are you feeling well, Sasha?” Lissann asked me in a very motherly voice.

“No.” I groaned. Even her soft spoken voice was making my headache worse. “I think I may have gotten sick from my date yesterday.”

“Was he sick?” she asked.

“No, I just forgot to wrap and dry my hair after being in the water with him.” I whispered, hoping not to annoy my head anymore than it already was. “Now, I have a head-cold and a headache that is threatening to my head explode.”

Lissann reached out an felt my forehead.

“Oh sweetheart.” she cooed. “You’re burning up. You’re staying home today.”

“Thank you.”

“Are you okay with being by yourself hunny?” she inquired. “Richard and I have to leave town to take care of business in New York and the maid isn’t coming in for a while, she’s on maternity leave.”

“Yeah, I’ll be okay.” I said. “I think I just need to rest and then drink a lot of tea or orange juice.”

“Alright.” she said, kissing my forehead. “Well, I’ll go tell Chris and Richard that you’re staying home today. Feel better sweetheart.”

I groaned again and as soon as she turned out the light I was asleep again.

When I finally woke up it was noon. I peeked open my eyes and the sun was flooding into my room. I finally got the strength to get out of my bed, and when I did I regretted it. My head began to pound and it felt like my nose was running a marathon.

I went to the bathroom and got out a box of tissue paper and Aspirin. Once I took the Aspirin I went downstairs to the kitchen, with my box of tissue, and searched for something to eat. I wasn’t feeling well enough to make a big breakfast, well lunch I guess, so I just made some tea and cereal. But I didn’t even eat most of the cereal, so I threw most of it out but kept the tea with me.

I went back to my room and just sat and watched a lot of television until I fell asleep again, only to be interrupted by my ringing phone.

“Hello?” I said tiredly.

“Sasha?” the other person asked.

“Yeah, who’s this?”

“Cody.”

“Oh, hey Cody.” I said, trying to make my voice sound happy.

“Are you alright?” He asked. “You sound sick.”

“I am.” I told him. “I think it was from not wrapping my hair yesterday.”

“I told you you should have, but did you listen, no.” he said mockingly.

“Well, uhh to you.”

“Very intelligent.” he laughed.

“Are you just going to make fun of me.” I asked, in a teasing voice. “Because if so, I have better things to do, like sleep.”

“Oh, so sleeping is more important that talking to me?”

“Yup.” I said

“Well, I know when I’m not welcome.” he laughed again. “I’ll talk to you later Sasha, get better okay?”

“Okay, bye Cody and thanks for yesterday.”

“No problem, besides it was fun.”

“Bye.” I said.

“Bye.”

As soon as I hung up, I tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t. I sighed heavily and sat up in my bed. I turned to look at my clock, it turned out that I had been asleep longer than I had thought. It was already 3:45pm. Chris would be home soon, which meant that Jackie would most likely be coming over to see how I was and to talk about Cody.

“So, how are you feeling?” Jackie asked me.

“How do you think?” I asked her. “I feel like my head is about to explode.”

“I guess you should have listened to Cody when he told you to towel off you hair instead of air drying it.”

“Bite me.” I said flatly.

“So, how was the date?” she asked.

“Great!” I exclaimed. “It was so much fun, it wasn’t like anything I’ve ever done on a date. It took me about thirty minutes to not fall off of the surf board and then after he took me out to eat.”

“Sounds like oodles of fun.”

“It was.” I said blushing. “We had so much fun and he called me today to ask if I was alright.”

We started to talk about Cody and she made me tell her every single detail about my date. Everything he said and everything he did, when I asked her why I had to tell her all of this she said that she was trying to analyze his feelings for me.

“But he’s only known me for a few days.”

“Who’s only known you for a few days?” Chris asked, coming in with a cup of tea and crackers.

“Someone I met the other day.” I said. “No one important.”

I wasn’t sure why I wasn’t telling Chris about Cody...actually that’s a lie, I knew exactly why. I knew that if I told Chris about Cody he would flip out and give me his retarded talk about me not being able to date other guys, while he could still date Tiffany.

“Oh, okay.” he said. “My mom called, she said that you have a doctor’s appointment at six today.”

I nodded and he left. Jackie and I went back to talking about Cody and how long we would last. I hoped for a while, because it didn’t seem like Chris and I would work out.