Story of a Teenage Stripper {Arranged Marriage} Chapter 19

This is the last one for today, I'll update tomorrow. Night Lovelies.

Vote and Comment!

xoxo Natasha <3

So live like you're never livin twice

9:00 p.m Sunday Dec 12, Tony's Strip, Calgary

I had just finished my set, and was getting ready to home with Tony.

It had been a month since I called the Riche's and told them that I wasn't coming back. I hadn't heard a word from anyone of them in that time, and I was grateful, but I had this feeling that something was about to happen.

"So," I asked Tony while he locked up the joint for the night. "What do you want for dinner?"

"I dunno." he said as we walked to his car and got in. "How about we just got out to eat?"

"At nine? What place is still open?"

"Perkins." he said simply.

Tony put the car in gear, and pulled out of the driveway.

I had always loved Perkins, the staff was so friendly, and the manager Guinevere, was so sweet.

"Welcome to Perkins!" the hostess greeted us. "Table for two?"

"Yes, please." Tony said. "A booth would be preferable."

"Of course, this way please." she picked up two menus and led us to our booth.

She sat us down, and told us that our waiter would be with us shortly.

Shortly was right, in less than five minutes of the hostess leaving, our waiter was with us, asking what we would like to drink.

"I'll have a coke." I said.

"I'll have a Heineken."

I gave Tony my 'look' as he called it.

"Hey, don't give me that. It's been a stressful week, I had to kick out three horny drunken guys today. I deserve a drink." It was true, this week had been hectic. The inspector had come on Thursday, and I had barley made it out of there. "I would buy you one, but it's illegal."

I laughed at that. "You know that when we get home I'm just going to make myself a screwdriver or margarita."

"Yeah, but you can't drink in public."

I sighed. "True. So, I'm doing well on my online courses. I have to go to Chinook learning center tomorrow for a test. So can you wake me up and drive me there?"

"Sure, what's the test on?"

Our waiter came back at that moment and gave us our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yep." Tony told him, popping on the 'p'. "I'll have the deluxe burger with fries."

"And I'll have just a plain burger, with fries."

"Ok, it'll will just be a while."

Tony stopped him. "Can we have an extra plate of fries? We've worked up an appetite, with everything we've done today."

The waiter blushed, nodded and walked away.

Once he was gone, I leaned over the table and smacked Tony around the head.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"You just made it seem as if we had been having sex all day, or something." he just looked at me confused. I sighed, he was so slow sometimes. "Think about what you just said."