Story of a Teenage Stripper {Arranged Marriage} Chapter 30

Hey, sorry for the long wait. Because it's almost Christmas, I'm posting today. It's not that cool, but w/e. I hope you like 'em. :)

Vote and Comment

xoxo Natasha

Would you find that one your dreaming of?

5:15 p.m Wednesday Jan 20, Riche Manor

The car ride to the house was painfully silent. You could have cut the silence with a knife. As soon as Chris pulled into the driveway, I jumped out of the car and bolted into the house, not wanting to be around Chris and Tiffany for another minute.

I entered the house, and headed straight for the kitchen. I had been spending a lot of time eating lately, it mostly had to do with the fact that there was nothing to do but eat. I opened the fridge and scanned the contents, there wasn't much, so I took out strawberries and raspberries, and then opened the fridge and took out Ben and Jerry's Vanilla ice-cream.

I put the food on the island, and went to get a bowl, and a cutting board. I washed the strawberries and raspberries, and then cut up the strawberries, putting them in a bowl. I then took the ice-cream, and berries, and walked to my room.

I sat down at my desk, and turned on my computer. Chris had brought home the homework that I had missed, hopefully I would be able to go back to school soon. I finished my ice-cream, and started on my essay for History.

After finishing my homework and food, I turned off my computer, and went downstairs to put my bowls in the sink. When I got downstairs, Chris was there. He was pouring Pepsi into two glasses, and had popcorn in the microwave.

Silently, I walked to the sink, and put my dishes into it. I was just leaving the kitchen when Chris called me. I turned around and looked at him expectantly.

"Yes?" I asked, when he didn't say anything.

"Urm, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you were really quiet in the car, and when I got home with Tiffany, you didn't sound like you were even here." he explained.

"Hmm." was all I said.

"Well, okay. By the way, mom said you could start going to school again on tomorrow. So all of the homework I brought home for you needs to be done."

"Okay."

I turned and left the kitchen, and made my way to my room. I was so happy, I was finally going to get to go to school. I have been so bored cooped up in this house for the last two weeks.

Wow, I couldn't believe that it's only been a week since the accident. It felt like it's been a month, at the most. I went to my desk, and packed up my homework and put it in a coach backpack that I had bought the other day. Setting my bag down by my computer, I went into my closet to pick out something for the following day.

I had laid out a dress, and what necklace I was going to wear, so I went into the back of my closet to look for a pair of white shoes I had seen there two days ago. As I searched, I started to think of exactly where they were.

"Ha!" I yelled in triumph.

I had finally found them, they were by a huge pile of clean clothes that I had yet to put away. Deciding that since I had my outfit, I would put all of my clothes away. As the pile of clothes slowly got smaller, I was starting to see an outline of a smaller than average door.

I moved the clothes over, and sure enough, there was a door there. I opened it, and crouched through. In the other side were stairs, I followed the stairs up, and went throught yet another door.