Story of a Teenage Stripper {Arranged Marriage} Chapter 44

Hey everyone,

so I know I haven't updated since about October and I am extremely sorry about that! I'm having trouble with this story, I feel like it is dragging on and I'm not really sure as to where it is going now. If anyone has any ideas or could help me out with where they think it could or should go I would really appreciate it. I'm in desperate need on input.

Vote and Comment

xoxo natasha <3

if today was your last day

4:10pm Thursday Apr 12, Riche Manor, Living Room

I wasn’t exactly sure how, but Tiffany knew. She knew about mine and Chris’ engagement....well soon to be engagement.

“What are we going to do?” I asked Chris. “How did she even find out?”

“I have no idea.” he sighed, answering both questions. “This is fucking not okay. I thought I was done with her and now this!”

I wasn’t as stressed as Chris was about this and I wasn’t sure why. I had way more to lose....well I had Cody to lose. I walked over to him and massaged his shoulders.

“Calm down okay?” I said. “It doesn’t matter how she found out, just that she did and that we now have to figure out what to do about it. I mean Jackie, Penn, and Jordan already know. If she tells anyone at school they’ll probably just think that she is lying to get back at you for breaking up with her and everyone knows she hates me.”

Chris sighed heavily. “I guess.”

“Would Aleksandra please make her way down to the counselors office immediately.” the secretary said over the PA.

I sighed and got out of my seat.

“If I’m not back before the bell, can you take me stuff for me?” I asked Penn.

“Yeah, sure.”

I walked down to the counselors office wondering what I had done wrong or if I had failed a class. I had decided that I would really like to graduate early, I didn’t know if I really did want to go and live with Chris but I knew I wanted out as soon as possible.

There was no doubt that I would miss Penn and Jackie, but we were so close now that I had no doubt that we would loose contact. Besides in this day and age it shouldn’t be hard to keep in touch with one another.

“Mr. Murdoc,” I said knocking on the door. “You wanted to see me?”

“Ah, yes Aleksandra, come on in.” he said.

I went into his office and shut the door behind me. He was sitting at his desk with what I assumed was my file in front of him.

“I was looking at your file recently and realized that you were the only student that I had yet to talk to about her options for next year.”

“Sir?” I asked.

“Well, with you transcripts from your previous school in Canada and your course from this year, you could very well graduate. You took most of your grade twelve course in grade eleven and a lot of your courses this year were just American requisite courses to graduate.”

“So I could graduate with the rest of the senior class?”

“Yes,” he said. “You could graduate with Chris and live with him while he is in university.”

Our guidance counselor knew about our situation.

“Or if you preferred, you could go and finish your senior year wherever Chris decides to go for University. Have you thought about your options Aleksandra?”

“Not really?” I said truthfully. “I always thought I would graduate early, but that was when I was living in Calgary. Now I have friends and I actually like my high school...and Chris and I aren’t really working well together at the moment, so I’, not really sure what’s best for me.”

“Well you have to think about this hard and soon, you don’t have to walk the stage, but it is a fun part of graduating and we will have to sign you up for the end of the year exams.”

“I’ll get back to you as soon as I can,” I said slowly. “I have to talk about this with the Riche’s.”

When I left his office I walked down the hall and Penn was walking toward me with my stuff in hand.

“Thanks.” I said, taking my things from him.

“What was that all about?” he asked as we went to go meet up with Jackie.

“He wanted to know if I had figured out what I wanted to do next year,” I told him. “I can graduate early like I had planned to, if I want. But if I do I don’t know if I would actually go live with Chris, wherever he chooses to go to school.”

“That is awesome though.” he said to me. “Jackie and I would definitely miss you but Jackie said you always wanted to graduate early and this way, as much as you may not like it or him, you and Chris can actually spend time together and get a feel of what being in a relationship together would be like.”

“That’s true,” I sighed. “Urg, I don’t know. But I have a little while to think it over and I still need to talk to Lissann and Richard about what I should do. I mean, I still haven’t even broken up with Cody, and I don’t think I want to.”

“Sadly, you’re probably going to have to.” he said. “Last I checked if you have a fiancee and a boyfriend, it’s called cheating.”

I screwed up my face and stuck my tongue out at Penn.

“Must you always burst my bubble?” I asked.

“Yes, yes I must.”

“I hate you.” I muttered.

He just put his arm around me and laughed.