Story of a Teenage Stripper {Arranged Marriage} Chapter 31

Vote and Comment

xoxo Natasha <3

Swear up & down to God above

9:15 a.m Thursday Jan 21, Sunvalley High

I was dreading coming to school today. I remembered everything, but I hadn't told anyone that remembered, I was waiting until my next therapy session.

When I had entered the school, people were giving me looks and whispering. They were walking on glass around me, as if I were this fragile doll. It made me sick to think of how they had treated me before, and now they treated me like this. Either way, they didn't treat me with respect. First it was as if I were a disease and now like I had one.

What almost made me tell everyone I had my memory back, was when Devon had come and talked to me. He was so sweet, as if nothing had happened, as if, if he were nice to me now, he would get brownie point when I got my memory back. But I was willing to bet that he thought I would just remember certain things.

I heard someone approach me as I stood at my locker to get my second period books. I shut my locker, and turned to go to class, when I was faced with Chris.

"Hi." I said uncertainly. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you were okay." he said. "You know, because it's your first day back and people are weird in this school."

"Yeah, thanks. I'm fine, people are being weird, were they always like this to me?" I asked, knowing fully well what the answer was.

Chris hesitated, fighting with himself whether or not to tell me what I already knew.

"No, they weren't, but I don't think either way you would have liked it." he told me. "Well, I just wanted to check up on you...I guess I'll see you after school."

I thought about what Ava said, and stopped Chris. He looked at my hand on his arm and then to my face.

"Yeah?" he asked, confused.

"Um, I know we didn't get off to a good start. When I knew you as Hunter, or when I met you again, but um, Ava said that we should at least have a friendship. We are going to have to...well you know, so I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping or something on Saturday, but only as friends? Besides, I think that when I get my memory back I should at least have some good memories of you."

Chris had a smile on his face. "Aleks, I would love to be you friend, and I would be happy to go shopping with you on Saturday." he said. But then I heard him mutter, "But I wish that we could be more than friends."

I chose to ignore that. "Great." I said smiling. I would tell him on Saturday that I got my memory back. "Okay, see you after school."

I felt giddy, and I won't say I don't know why. Because I knew, I liked Chris, but that was what I didn't understand. He had been nothing but rude to me, and yet, I still liked him

"Hey Sasha." Jackie and Penn greeted coming up to me.

It was lunch and I was at my locker. This morning she and Penn had come up to me saying that we would go out of lunch and they would meet me at my locker. Since the Riche's didn't know I had my memory back, Chris had driven me to school. So we were taking Penn's car.

"Hey Jackie, Penn." I said, closing my locker. "Where are we going for lunch?"

"I was thinking McDonalds." Penn said.

"But isn't that like fifteen minutes from school?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said, Jackie was smirking.

I smiled. "Okay, let's go."

We left the school, and went to the parking lot and into Penn's car. I had called shot gun, so I twisted around to talk to Jackie. Before I knew it we were at McDonalds, we got out of the car, went in and ordered.

We found a seat by the window, and began to eat.

"So, I want to tell you guys something. But you have to promise not to freak, or tell anyone else okay?" I said to them.

"Okay." they mumbled with food in their mouths.

"Alright, so Jackie you remember my little attic room right?" she nodded. "Okay, Penn, in my closet there is this door that lead to the attic. It has a living room and a bedroom. And yesterday, I found it again while I was putting away clothes. I went into the bedroom, and looked at all the paintings that I had done, both recently and currently; what I'm trying to say is I have my memory back, and you guys are the first to know."

As I knew they would, they reacted. Penn's eyes widened, and Jackie choked on a fry.

"Well, it's nice to know that when I choke I know I'll die." Jackie growled when she finished choking.

"Sorry." Penn said. "But she just said that she got her memory back, I was kind of in shock and didn't notice."

"Sorry." I apologized. "I kinda just didn't notice at all, I was looking down as soon as Penn's eyes bulged out of his head."

"It's okay, but let's not talk about me. What was it about the room that made you get your memory back?" Jackie asked, sitting forward.

4:00 p.m Thursday Jan 21, Suite #203, Thompson&Harris Building

"I dunno," that's a lie. "Actually, I do know. It was a picture that I had drawn of my mom and me a few years back. I was repressing all the memories from fourteen until a few months ago because I didn't want to remember them. It was embarrassing to remember I guess."

I sat in Ava's black leather couch, and stared at the ceiling while I talked. As soon as I had walked into the room, I had told her that I had gotten my memory back. She asked when and I told her, I just finished telling her how, what it was that made me get my memory back.

"Well, Sasha, I am very happy that you got your memory back. That also means that today will be our last session, so in light of that, I must ask you two things. The first is, how are you getting along with that task I gave you?"

"It's going good. I asked him today if he wanted to hang out on Saturday, and he said he would love to. But I'm feeling uneasy about it, I keep thinking that Tiffany, his girlfriend, will see us or someone from school will. I just don't want to be talked about right now."

"I understand, but sooner or later- should you continue with the friendship- someone will see you, it's inevitable. I'm afraid you'll just have to stick it out, the way you've described it, you've taken gossip before and handled yourself well...expect for running away, you hold yourself well, and know who you are and won't let anyone tell you different."

I laughed. "Thanks Ava. So what was the second question?"

"Coke and Harry Potter, or Orange Crush and 17 again?" she asked me getting up from her chair and putting the options she just said on her desk.

"What's this all about?" I asked.

"On my last session with every patient, we have a little party. We talk for a bit, and then for the remainder of the session we watch a movie." she told me. "So, which one?"

I pretended to think about it. "Can we have coke and 17 again?" I asked playfully.

"Of course." she proclaimed. "Coke and 17 again it is."

I laughed again as she got up and went over to the t.v she had in her office and put in the movie.

Sasha: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=12860533