Chapter 36

(A/n: just wanted to share that pic)

3rd person POV

The hunters took the Creepypastas, Leo and (y/n) to a prison like place. While unconscious, their weapons were taken and clothes were changed to what resembled a prison suit. Everyone was then taken to a cell and chained up to either the wall or floor.

A few hours pass and eyes start to open. Leo sat up quickly once his drowsiness went away. Him and all the Creepypastas were awake. "Chains?!" Leo exclaims as he struggles against them. Then call like room was in a circle shape. The door on one side and on the opposite was Slenderman. (Y/n) on his left and Jeff on his right. Everyone else was lined up against the wall as well.

"Dont struggle child, the hunters might hear you." Slenderman warns. Leo stops and looks around to find (y/n). "Is she ok? They didnt hurt her, did they?" He asks worriedly. "I doubt they did. They kept all of us for some stupid reason." Jane the Killer says irritated.

"You're mad cause they took your mask, huh? They took everyone's." Clockwork says while looking around. Every Creepypastas face was now shown since there was nothing to hide them. "Wait, (y/n) doesnt have her dust mask on?" Leo asks nervously.

Slenderman shakes his head. "Ooooh, she's not gonna like that..." Leo says quietly and sinks down slightly as if he's hiding. "What do you mean by that?" Masky asks. As if on que, (y/n) started to wake up. "Oh dear... she's waking up..." Leo says and hides behind his knees.

"What are you so scared about, dude?" Toby asks. The Pastas were confused on why he was acting this way. (Y/n) sits up, with her vision slightly blurred. "Wha... what?" She says quietly as she takes in where she was. "Glad to see you're awake, Child." Slenderman says.
The sight of (y/n) without her mask left slight blushes on the boys' faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: that's all for now! Been a bit since last update since this week has been a busy one. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!