Chapter 43

3rd person POV

As the Creepypastas were having a meeting of their next choice of action, (y/n) was planning her own scheme. "The demon king himself is out to get us, why? We literally work for him!" Jeff yells angrily. "Hell is starting to overflow with the dead, he's angry that so many humans have been dieing and it's too crowded down there." Slenderman explains, calmly but annoyed.

"Its not like we can just tell him that there's a really good killer that's refusing to become a Creepypasta.." Splendor says as he trails off. Masky, Hoodie, and BEN then walk through the front door. "Oh good, you're back."

"How did it go? Did she give you any more cookies?!" Splendor questions. "No cookies and I I think it went well, not quite sure." Masky replies. "What happened?" Slender asks. "She said that basically we were asking her for help because we're 'too dumb to come up with a plan'. But she also said that she'll read the journal." BEN says before sitting on the couch.

Slenderman pondered for a bit. "Alright, I'm calling the meeting over early. I have things to plan." He says before leaving to his office.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: so sorry for this being a short chapter, there's going to be a lot of stuff happening in the next one!