Chapter 10

~Time Skip to late at night~

(Y/n)'s POV (a/n: I thought it was getting boring, so I spiced it up a bit!)

Ok, time to get ready! I walk into my bathroom and bust out my makeup. "I find it funny that I don't wear makeup unless I'm going to kill someone." I say to no one in particular. As I put in a colored contact in my left eye, I think about what happened today. 'Met a new student, slapped a teacher, got the principal wrapped around my finger, and met two more new students. But i have a feeling that I need to dress up and go outside tonight. I might just be on edge cause of the new students.' I then put on my makeup on my left eye.

(A/n: she uses her right eye but, you need it on your left one.) Now that make up is done, time for the easy part!

) Now that make up is done, time for the easy part!

(A/n: the gloves can be turned to normal gloves so you can grab stuff easier

(A/n: the gloves can be turned to normal gloves so you can grab stuff easier.)
I then put on a white t shirt with black leggings to match. Quickly I grab a piece of paper that has my adorable bear on it, a rag, a very small spray bottle full of chloroform and my homemade key. (A/n: the paper is Monokuma's face. The same thing that was left when (y/n) kidnapped the girl.)

I like to call it an everything key, it can open any lock when I push its nose

I like to call it an everything key, it can open any lock when I push its nose. Putting the items in my pockets, I'm ready to go. As I crawl out my window, I see Leo looking at me with wide eyes. I just smile widely and wave before jumping to the tree. As I'm climbing the tree, Leo opens his window. "What are you doing?!" He whisper yells. "I don't know! I'm being drawn to something! Come with me if you want." I whisper back. He quickly held up his finger to tell me to wait for a minute before disappearing into his room. I sigh and wait. About a minute later, he jumps out the window and onto the tree. Leo is now wearing an outfit that all black with black gloves and a black mask that look like to be made out of an old sock and a knife in his pocket.

"You look like a burglar about to mug someone on the streets of New York." I said as I hopped onto my roof. "Shut up! Its the best I could do until you help me make my outfit!" Leo whisper yells. I giggle slightly and help him on to my roof. I look around then see a familiar black dress zoom past. "Get down!" I whisper before pulling Leo underneath me. Quickly, I pin him down and lower my body as much as possible. "W-what are y-you doing?" Leo asks studdering. "Calm down, I'm not making a move. I'm just trying to keep us hidden. I saw Jane's dress with some white zoom by. Let's follow." I say as I slowly get up. He nods and follows me by my side as we hop from house to house as quiet as can be.

I see that Jane is wearing a white mask and is holding a knife. "So she's also a killer? That's interesting but, I can't have her kill anyone. It'll ruin the plan" I say as I take out my rag and chloroform. Leo and I watch as she peaks through every window. While watching, I spray chloroform onto the rag. I look at Leo for a second, seeing that his eyes meet mine, I nod my head towards Jane and my eyes go to the rag. He gets the idea and nods.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: cliff hanger!! Ψ(`▽´)Ψ