Chapter 30

(Y/n)'s POV ~time skip~

Its now the day for that party with the creepypastas. "Leo! Did you put on the clothes i made you?" I call out. He steps out of the bedroom in a half white half bright pink suit, the colors split right down the middle just like my outfit.

I then walk up to him and put a bright pink bow where the tie should be, then a headband with one white and one bright pink bunny ears. "There you go." I say. "Could you smile for me?" Leo asks. I give him a confused look.

"Well, its just that i rarely see you smile. I'm dressed like a bunny so i was hoping for a smile." He explains. I hum then give him a sweet smile. A shade of red tints his cheeks. 'How cute, you're blushing because of just a smile.' I think to myself as i grab papers from my desk. Once i put on my dust mask, my own outfit is complete.

"Alright, now lets go

"Alright, now lets go. Dont want to be late. Grab the cookies, please." I say. Leo snaps out of his trance, he quickly grabs the tray as i hold the door open. We walk out of my base and see Splendorman. He's in his usual outfit but he seemed to be more happy the usual.

"Oh! You're ready!" Splendorman then gasps as he sees the cookies. "Yes, i noticed that everyone who visited loved the cookies so i made many for today." I say. That must have made him extremely happy cause he then teleported us 3 to the mansion.

"Follow me!" He says cheerfully as he walks in. Leo follows me as i follow Splendorman to the backyard. It was full of Creepypastas and a large table full of different dishes. Splendor takes the cookies and places it on the table, only to start eating some.

~~~~~~~
A/n: had to republish due to numbering error