Chapter 28

3rd person POV

"Last night, the police officers have found another piece of paper if the black and white bear at the scene of where the pain was stolen. They suspect that Despair Bear is behind the stealing of paint but the question is why.

Police stations have been flooded with anger mobs ever since Despair Bear started their evil doings. Some have even gone violent as shown in this clip." The reporter stops talking and a video of someone throwing a brick or two at the police station.

Then the officers use force to get then to stop by tazing them. (Y/n) smirked as she watched. The video cuts out and goes back to the reporter. "Officerd have even been using violence to stop the hate crimes. Though, that only angers the crowd and throughout quite a few states, angry mobs have flooded even more stations."

It cuts out to another clip, this one shows angry people yelling at the police officers such things like "Who's next?!" "Who's child will die next?!" "Its cause you arent doing your job!" Lots of anger, sadness, and tension.

"As you can see, its pure chaos and may soon be anarchy. Hopefully soon, things will take a turn for the better." The reporter finishes.

~time skip~

"Yet another teenager has gone missing and was replaced by a sickening video tape. This is the 11th time this has happened, all the same. Not a single officer or FBI employee can figure out how these teenagers are connected.

If anyone has information on who is behind this, report it immediately. This has been going on for about 5 months now and things are starting to get purely out of control. There is no telling when Despair Bear will stop these horrible acts.

Now, more things have been stolen as well. Despair Bear has stolen a smelter, a yet to be identified metal, glass, explosives, gunpowder, and iron. Not small amounts either, very large quantities of each. Whatever they are planning, its not going to be good and very dangerous."

(Y/n)'s POV

Its so amazing to see my plan working out smoothly. Im now just cleaning out the last cell that was used so it doesn't stink up the place. The first door then opened and i hear footsteps going down the stairs. "Hello?" Someone calls out. More footsteps and it shows to be the proxies of slenderman.

"What brings you here?" I ask as i still clean. "We were sent to tell you that the party will be held tomorrow." Masky says. "Tomorrow? Talk about last minute. Any specific time and where?" I start pouring Hydrogen peroxide.

"Noon and it'll be behind the mansion." "Oh, alright. Were you 3 just sent to tell me that or was there something else?" I ask. There seems to be a bit of a pause. "Slenderman would like to request your aid on battling an enemy." He says. This catches my interest so i look over.

"Really now?" I walk to the main door and motion them to follow. Opening the door, i have them walk through before me then shut it. "Have a seat, I'll be right back." I say before walking to the bedroom. Leo was out getting food so i had it all to myself.

I freshen up by washing my hands and arms along with changing my clothes. "Much better" i say then walk out only to walk into the kitchen. Grabbing a newly made trey of still warm cookies, i go over to the coffee table and set it down.

"Help yourself to some cookies, would you like anything to drink?" I ask sweetly. After being requested for 3 glasses of milk, i get that and set them on the table as well before sitting.

"So, tell me about this enemy."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: all done!